Menu

Serious stuff. Who is going to win America's Got Talent?

MBM

Yes, the mighty Silhouettes are in the lead, I think; however, I did like Lys Agnes tonight even though Sharon and Howie didn't. (My son can't believe I'm talking about this on a message board. He has not yet discovered how fun message boards can be. ~for which I am grateful!)

:iagree: Go Landeau! I find myself smiling through his performances :001_smile:.

I hope he wins! I will buy a CD if he makes one.

:iagree: :iagree:

Landau has been my fav since I first saw/heard him. He's been my top pick all along. I was heartsick last week when I thought he was out!

I think they said only 4 can get through this week. It has to be: Landau' date=' Team iLuminate, Silhouettes, and probably Landon.[/color']

Here's what I think of the top 10:

West Springfield Dance Team....no. I think they are trying to get even more and more creepy and gory and I don't like it.

I didn't like Silhouettes last week....I know they spelled out several things and I wasn't quick enough to catch it...and their silhouettes didn't seem to morph into anything. This week they did really great. They have a really unique act, same with....

...Team iLuminate. I really liked their video game performance last week. It's amazing how they can perform like that in the dark and not mess up or run into each other.

I did not like Lys Agnes last night; really weird and it made me question if she's really a she. :001_huh: I think that was a major song choice mistake.

Miami All Stars have been so, so, so good all along. This week....meh; they were like a cheerleading act. I like them so much better when they do Latin or Swing.

Landon's been pretty cool. What happened to the fish?? I didn't see it come out of his hand. How does he do all of that with the glass?

Poplyfe is good; they are sweet kids. But, I thought their act was so rushed last night (I'm sure that's how it was supposed to be so they could get all those songs in).

Anna's cute and sings so great for her age....but, I didn't like her song choice last night at.all (just because it reminded me of Cyndi Lauper in the 80's).

Smage Bros (Go WI!!).....not as good as last week. Their poor sidekick got hit in the head and got his leg landed on. He's a brave kid.

And.....Landau. What can I say other than: :001_wub: . When he sings I'm just all smiles and snappin' my fingers. He's such a crooner and I can't wait to get his CD. It would be so awesome for him to win!

Edited by ~AprilMay~

Silhouettes - they can really tug at the emotional heartstrings like they did Tues. night. However, the previous week I couldn't tell what they were spelling out.

Team Illuminate - a very unique act. When they can tell a story in their performance they are spot on.

Landon Swank - very smooth and easy on the eyes! His fiance is a beauty too!

Landau - such a surprise because he doesn't look like he should sing that style of music. I love his heart for the love he has for his kids and wife.

All 4 are winners and I'm sure will have a great career after this.

I really like Team Illuminate and the Silhouettes. I hope one of them wins.

I do like Landon (the magician). I also think West Springfield Dance Team is interesting, but I did not like last night's performance.

Anna is very good, but that song is difficult. I only like it by Phil Collins followed by Anoop Desai (American Idol).

I think Lys Agnes is beautiful, but I don't like her style of music. I thought last night was even worse.

DH and I are convinced that Landon Swank was supposed to release that fish in the tank. We think he messed up big time and tried to cover it. I mean, why else would he have stuck his hand in the tank? All I could think about the rest of the show was that somewhere there was a dead goldfish.

My top four:

Landau

Poplyfe

Sillouhettes

Team illuminate

As for a winner? I'm pretty torn between poplyfe and illuminate! I must say, I love the show. Such a great variety of talent!!

Good call! Those are the top four!

It would be hard to pick a winner from these four! We'll just have to see how they do next week!

Ha! I am proud of my winning picks! I must say, one of my favorites was the singer Dani Shay, but she was voted off early on. I thought she had an amazing voice!

DH and I are convinced that Landon Swank was supposed to release that fish in the tank. We think he messed up big time and tried to cover it. I mean, why else would he have stuck his hand in the tank? All I could think about the rest of the show was that somewhere there was a dead goldfish.

They showed the video tonight that the fish was in the tank and is indeed alive.