Menu

Target is clearancing school supplies!

blondeviolin

Has school started where you are? Public schools don't open until next week around here and I am planning to go shopping once classes have started. I figure things will be on sale then. But, I don't want to wait too long......

I was in Staples today and they weren't having any clearance sales so I figure I have time.

Has school started where you are? Public schools don't open until next week around here and I am planning to go shopping once classes have started. I figure things will be on sale then. But, I don't want to wait too long......

I was in Staples today and they weren't having any clearance sales so I figure I have time.

Yes, they've been in for a week.

I just got back from Target looking to pick up the last few things DS needs for school. Ours is out of almost everything. I couldn't find red pens, rulers, or scissors. They have tons of regular folders, composition books, and clearance lunch boxes, but the rest were really slim pickings. Guess I'll be going to Office Depot this weekend.

I just bought the globe today, it was 7.xx (I think half off the original price). We're doing MFW ECC & our globe from previous years bit the dust recently.

Several other school things were on sale, but most were still at 30% off. I'll wait a bit to see if the prices drop to 50% or more.

Oh and school has been in session here for about 2 weeks (they started really early this year).