Menu

New grandson back in the hospital

My ds called to tell us that the baby is back in the hospital because he's lethargic, not eating and the doctors are not happy with some test results. Something with glucose and more. If you feel led, please pray for him and his parents. He was born on Sunday. Ds and dil are staying at the hospital.

How I wish I was closer.

:grouphug: I am so sorry he is back in the hospital. I hope he will feel better and be able to go home soon.

Did his mom have gestational diabetes by any chance? It can cause baby's blood sugar levels to drop drastically after delivery and can sometimes cause a delay of the mom's milk coming in. IDK if she is BFing or not, but just something that came to mind. LLL or an IBCLC would be a good source of support and help if she is BFing.

Little Patrick ate a little last night. (BFeeding) He has to stay again tonight with IV and his glucose and sugar levels are still low. I believe they are doing some testing and some didn't come back the way the doctors wanted them to.

Thank you all for praying. I knew I could count on all of you. :001_smile: