Menu

We are having a GIRL!!!!

:party:

Congrats! Happy, happy news! I'm very jealous. Will you call her Hosanna or do you have a nickname picked out?

We don't have a nick name, however, we call our Joseph and Moses, Jo Jo and Mo Mo. (I really dislike nick names and I think we automatically got sucked into those! Lol!) So, my friend, as a joke, suggested Jo Jo, Mo Mo, and Ho Ho! Lol!

:hurray:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Is Adonai pronounced like A-doh-nigh (the A having the short vowel sound)? Both names are pretty....and I like that they are unique.

My sister lives in Charlotte, NC. You don't happen to go to a Kingdom Hall there, do you??

Yes. That's how we pronounce Adonai. We moved from Charlotte to Charleston, SC a year ago but I don't know how to change my name or location. Lol. We did not go to Kingdom Hall though.

We found out yesterday! We decided to name her Hosanna Adonai which means Praise the Lord! After 3 losses in a year we thought this name was perfect!:001_smile: Just wanted to share the exciting news!

Congrats!!! :hurray: Love the name. BTW, we live Charlotte!