Menu

Uh Oh...

I'm looking into hypnotherapy to help me deal with RSD. One certified hypnotherapist in my area keeps coming up, so I put a call in.

Here's the problem...her name is ringing a distant bell...Wolf dated a hypnotherapist before we met. I get the sinking feeling that its the same person. There's just not that many in the area, kwim?

Am I a complete twit for NOT being comfortable with her if it does indeed turn out that she's his ex? Just gives me the heebie jeebies.

Yes, I want to explore this method of pain management, but not with someone my husband used to suck face with. Hopefully its a different person.

Whew. Not his ex. :D

Oh good. Now you can go ahead with the treatment! Is your hair better now? I remembered you were distressed with all the things going on. Praying the treatment takes care as much as possible of all the discomfort for you.

No, my hair is still awful. I haven't gone completely bald, and think it may even be starting to grow in a wee bit...heaven only knows how many years it will take so that I don't look like a new military recruit though. :glare:

Mine is just thinning for no good reason at all - that I know of, at least. Have you tried Vitamin B and something with Biotin in it? I think I will try it.