Menu

Admit it - This might be the cutest handmade project

thank you so much for sharing this! that is adorable but you know what would make it even cuter... using the child's own artwork for the images!!! Or pictures of the child with different relatives -- baby and mom, baby and dad, baby and grandma, baby and dog, etc.

My nephew turns 2 this summer, I may just try this!!

Edited by RanchGirl

thank you so much for sharing this! that is adorable but you know what would make it even cuter... using the child's own artwork for the images!!! Or pictures of the child with different relatives -- baby and mom, baby and dad, baby and grandma, baby and dog, etc.

I love the idea of using family photos, my son loves to look at pictures!

Thanks for sharing this is an adorable idea that a craft challenged person(me) could totally handle.

Love it. If you were going to give it as a gift, what would you put it in for storage? Looking for ideas.

You could decoupage the book's cover art on a cardboard or wood box from a craft store. You could even add the words "Memory Game" or "Matching Game" under the title of the book before printing.