Menu

Need to find better "sleep attire" to SLEEP (which I need LOL)

Without this getting to racey, let me say that I sleep in a man's t-shirt. I don't like pj's as the bottoms would restrict leg movement and my legs would feel bound (yuck, the thought)! PJ tops and my oversized man's t-shirt that I wear don't help matters. When I turn the t-shirt or top gets "caught" and it's uncomfortable b/c it's restricting me too. Am I weird on this or what! :tongue_smilie:

So, I had a revelation yesterday that I NEED a sleeveless form-fitting COTTON tank top AND maybe some little matching shorts.

Now that I've embarassed myself, I'm going to wait for your replies.

WHERE can I find such an outfit. IT MUST BE COTTON!!!!

Brand names, links please. THANKS!

Seed tank tops sold at Walmart.....they are super cheap and keep their shape better than anything else I have ever bought. I wear one of mine everyday here in the winter and they have stood up well (I have about 6 of them). I think they come in packages of 2 for $5. There are two shapes....so be careful how you pick.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/allReviews.do?product_id=15191453

Sorry, I am no help with bottoms. I wear pants I bought at Target over 6 years ago which are like cotton scrubs.

Edited by Once

Is there a need for attire? I have the same issues and I have found that doing away with the clothing entirely solved the problem. Of course, I live in a house full of girls so I am not worried about them seeing me and I keep my robe by the bed in case I need to get up in the middle of the night. This might not be practical if you have boys or if you just aren't comfortable sleeping in your birthday suit, then I would recommend boyshort undies and tank tops.

Is there a need for attire? I have the same issues and I have found that doing away with the clothing entirely solved the problem. Of course, I live in a house full of girls so I am not worried about them seeing me and I keep my robe by the bed in case I need to get up in the middle of the night. This might not be practical if you have boys or if you just aren't comfortable sleeping in your birthday suit, then I would recommend boyshort undies and tank tops.

"Kids happen" indeed!:lol:

If I did this I would have to fight off DH with a stick!! Even more so than usual!

This is how I sleep, except in winter I wear socks. :$

:hurray::hurray: Yea to you for your responses. I posted this last night and after after waking up this morning, I came down to check out the thread and WA-LA! Many ideas...thanks.

We have a Target and O.N. grouped together and can swing by Walmart on the way home. A separate trip to Kohl's may come in handy.

I know I asked for links and thanks for those. I'm hoping they have these in the stores......will go out today and look, conquer and buy hopefully!!! :D

As for going "au naturale"......I've always liked a covering. Although I basically strip down to almost the other...;) So looking forward to finding 1 or more of these outfits. Jessica, I'm with you. I would still prefer the shorts and tank top in the winter (we live in the se), but the long lounge pants I'd put on in the morning when I get out of bed to start my day and homeschool! Thanks!