Menu

Yes, another convention thread! It is painless I swear!

No. Anything before April 15th is out anyway, DH is an accountant!

But I also only go to conventions close to home. I went to hear Andrew Padua when he came to Charlotte last month and I usually go to the 2 day conference in May close to my house. It isn't a big state wide one, but I get some things out of it.

Dawn

No. Anything before April 15th is out anyway, DH is an accountant!

But I also only go to conventions close to home. I went to hear Andrew Padua when he came to Charlotte last month and I usually go to the 2 day conference in May close to my house. It isn't a big state wide one, but I get some things out of it.

Dawn

I have always wanted to go to the big one in Raleigh every year but I live in WNC and it is a 5 hour drive and I don't want to pay for a hotel so.... :)

Here!! I'll be there the whole weekend (and with my family for the first time.)

I'm still in the process of figuring out the speakers and when to visit the vendor hall.

I've heard, but have no first hand knowledge that the statewide convention has a more parenting/spiritual emphasis than academic emphasis.

Well good! Glad to see I won't be the lone participant. Although that would make it lovely in the exhibit hall! :coolgleamA:

How about all of us that are going to the Greenville convention wear a bumble bee to identify ourselves! :)

I will be there on Friday and Saturday. I have never been to a conference before and I am so unprepared. I have no idea which sessions I want to attend and I have no plan for the vendor hall. I don't even have a hotel booked yet. I feel so stressed out about it, but I haven't had the time to plan things. We are leaving on Friday morning for a big trip and we won't come back until March 15th, so all my energy has been focused on that trip. I am happy to see that so many forum members will be attending!

I will be there on Friday and Saturday. I have never been to a conference before and I am so unprepared. I have no idea which sessions I want to attend and I have no plan for the vendor hall. I don't even have a hotel booked yet. I feel so stressed out about it, but I haven't had the time to plan things. We are leaving on Friday morning for a big trip and we won't come back until March 15th, so all my energy has been focused on that trip. I am happy to see that so many forum members will be attending!

Don't put that room off too long! They're getting booked up!

I will be there too! I'm so excited....I need some inspiration, renewal and a little time away if I'm going to keep moving forward! I'd love to meet up with any of the other "Hive mamas" while at the convention! I'll be there Thursday afternoon through Saturday afternoon and am staying at the Hampton Inn with a friend.

We are going for Friday afternoon and all day Saturday.

Oh, Nakia, you really should come! We could finally meet in person. The conference is March 17-19, 2011.

Oh, my middle dd's 8th birthday is March 18th. I wish the conference was a different weekend!

I would love to meet some of you in person! I will be wearing my bee :D

Nakia it is the 17th-19th of this month. I can't wait to go. I am going to see 5 seminars on Friday. I will go Thursday night for the vendor hall, I want to go while they are in stock! :D

I will be there and I'm taking my two teens for the Teen Track. Maybe we could all meet up somewhere???

Nakia, I wish you were going!! You could go with us. I am celebrating Francesca's birthday this weekend so we can go (her bday is the 21st).

I'll be in Greenville all three days. I grew up there and both sides of the family are still there. I'm getting really excited (and a little overwhelmed). :D

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. :D We should all meet up outside of Susan's room before she speaks on Friday. We could make up a fan club section.