Menu

What do you store homemade bread in?

I was just reading another thread that some people store their homemade bread in Tupperware containers. I was wondering what other kinds of containers are out there to store homemade bread in. I made two beautiful loaves last night, but I always get so bummed when they don't fit in a ziploc.

I use ziplocs if they fit, wrap in plastic wrap if they don't. Although I usually only make 1 loaf at a time and a few slices get eaten as it is cooling, so they usually fit in the ziploc by the time they are cool enough to be put away anyway.

This is usually us, except the current recipe I tried turned out two loaves. :)

I also pack in bread bags and get mine from www.pleasanthillgrain.com

I was just looking at some of the containers on this website and thinking maybe I'll have dh make me some kind of storage contraption....

I am bookmarking that website, looks like it would be fun to peruse when I have some time.

What? :svengo: Y'all get to store homemade bread? :svengo:

My kids demolish it as soon as it comes out of the bread maker. :glare: In fact, now a 2lb loaf is barely enough to feed 3 of them for breakfast. :001_huh: I can't even imagine getting a piece in for myself let alone needing to store it. :lol:

What? :svengo: Y'all get to store homemade bread? :svengo:

My kids demolish it as soon as it comes out of the bread maker. :glare: In fact, now a 2lb loaf is barely enough to feed 3 of them for breakfast. :001_huh: I can't even imagine getting a piece in for myself let alone needing to store it. :lol:

:iagree: I've never had any bread to store :lol: It's gone as soon as it comes out.