Menu

I never do this.....

....i know, I know, everyone says that, but really, I don't.

I have a friend who is in a really tough time financially right now. They are 3 months behind on their car payments, several months behind on credit card bills, etc. Her husband works full time and is a full time student. She is a professional photographer but really has no business right now. And to top it all off.....she just found out she's pregnant with #3 (VERY unplanned....she's having a very hard time accepting it).

That being said....she came across an opportunity to partner up with a very popular local consignment shop for a 1yr contract and potentially gain a LOT of business that would help them out TREMENDOUSLY. And, I really think she could use the self esteem boost that goes with feeling like you're contributing and helping your family.

So....if you wouldn't mind, I (and ultimately she) would REALLY appreciate it if you have a Facebook account and could "like" her photo. Whoever gets the most "likes" wins. Thank you sooo, sooo much in advance!

http://www.facebook.com/kissuibaby#!/photo.php?fbid=480896309685&set=a.480760249685.262664.42321964685

So....if you wouldn't mind, I (and ultimately she) would REALLY appreciate it if you have a Facebook account and could "like" her photo. Whoever gets the most "likes" wins. Thank you sooo, sooo much in advance!

http://www.facebook.com/kissuibaby#!/photo.php?fbid=480896309685&set=a.480760249685.262664.42321964685

I clicked but I can't "like". I think you must have to be her fb friend. Maybe she could make her page public for the time being?