Menu

Good News/Bad News *Warning, Gross*

Seriously, if you get icked out, its probably best you choose another thread.

The bad news is that something 'popped' in the back of my mouth, complete with blood and uck. I didn't even know it was there.

The good news is, there's noticeably less pressure in the tooth ache. Hasn't gone away, still hurts, but the pressure is a bit lessened.

I don't know if I should feel relieved, concerned, or flat out grossed out.

I'm leaning towards the latter :ack2:

And yes, you're welcome for sharing the latest installment of Imp, the One Armed Wonder's Tour Through Dental Hell.

I don't know if you have made other posts on this, and have had this checked out by a dentist. Perhaps you should at least make a phone call to inquire it you need to get in for some treatment. I would hate for you to get sick from an infection. I don't have any knowledge about this but am wondering if there is any danger of an infection from this making you sick.

Perhaps someone knows more :bigear:

I don't know if you have made other posts on this, and have had this checked out by a dentist. Perhaps you should at least make a phone call to inquire it you need to get in for some treatment. I would hate for you to get sick from an infection. I don't have any knowledge about this but am wondering if there is any danger of an infection from this making you sick.

I'm going for major dental surgery on Thursday, and on antibiotics.

she is on antibiotics for this and is going to have surgery to remove the teeth on Thursday.

Imp - maybe gargle with salt water?

See, now after being able to read this much of the thread,

Seriously, if you get icked out, its probably best you choose another thread.

I couldn't help myself. It was sort of like the train wreck you can't look away from. On one hand I so didn't want to know/see that. (My husband is a dentist now doing a third residency this one in oral pathology. The NASTY things I've seen pictures of in his text books over the years- YUCK! So I knew what this thread had potential to involve!) On the other hand, I couldn't help opening it, mean while thinking, "I wonder if she posted a picture. God I hope she didn't post a picture. But if she did I'll have to show the husband!"

But yeah, um, yuck, and congratulations??

Guest Cindie2dds
I'm glad you feel better! Are you swishing with salt water to clear any infection? :grouphug:

I agree with the salt water. I bet you are feeling better. There's nothing like dental pain. So sorry. :grouphug: