Menu

I just found out I am pregnant! Prayers Needed!

A few of you may remember my molar pregnancy in Feb of this year. I just found out I am pregnant and I am a bundle of nerves. With everything I have been through I don't think I will every be comfortable being pregnant again! I feel so blessed to be pregnant and I am praying everything goes well. I know the power of prayer so if everyone could please keep me in their prayers! I would be so thankful! I am due on July 12, 2011. Thank you all! It is so great to have such a amazing group of people to come to! I love the Well Trained Mind message boards.

A few of you may remember my molar pregnancy in Feb of this year. I just found out I am pregnant and I am a bundle of nerves. With everything I have been through I don't think I will every be comfortable being pregnant again! I feel so blessed to be pregnant and I am praying everything goes well. I know the power of prayer so if everyone could please keep me in their prayers! I would be so thankful! I am due on July 12, 2011. Thank you all! It is so great to have such a amazing group of people to come to! I love the Well Trained Mind message boards.

:grouphug: Will pray! I lost a baby in November of 2008 and with the subsequent pregnancy we did not tell anyone (except a few close to pray) until I was nearly six months. I know the feelings and worries you have.

Praying!!

There is a newly formed social group here for those ttc and currently expecting. We'd love to have you join!

Heather, where is this? We are TTC and would love to be a part. Thanks!