Menu

Fringe premiere tonight!!!!

You just made my day! I have been meaning to look up when it starts. I :001_wub: Walter. I love Bones as well but we are still a season behind on this. Did I missed anything critical last season that would make it too hard to watch this season without seeing last season? Or should I record it and watch it after the last season comes out on DVD?

Did I missed anything critical last season that would make it too hard to watch this season without seeing last season? Or should I record it and watch it after the last season comes out on DVD?

:svengo:

You had better skeedaddle over to the Fox.com website and git yersilf caught up... To say quite a bit has happened since the end of season 1 is an understatement!

You just made my day! I have been meaning to look up when it starts. I :001_wub: Walter. I love Bones as well but we are still a season behind on this. Did I missed anything critical last season that would make it too hard to watch this season without seeing last season? Or should I record it and watch it after the last season comes out on DVD?

WHAT?!?!?!?! You missed the last season?!?! You CANNOT, I repeat....CANNOT watch this season without watching last season!!!! So much has happened and, not only will you be lost but, it will be ruined for you if you watch this first episode of this season...ruined I say!!!! :lol:

WHAT?!?!?!?! You missed the last season?!?! You CANNOT, I repeat....CANNOT watch this season without watching last season!!!! So much has happened and, not only will you be lost but, it will be ruined for you if you watch this first episode of this season...ruined I say!!!! :lol:

:iagree:

:svengo:

You had better skeedaddle over to the Fox.com website and git yersilf caught up... To say quite a bit has happened since the end of season 1 is an understatement!

Oh no, I guess I didn't explain myself well. I have watched seasons 1-4. I missed last season (season 5) because it started before season 4 was released on DVD. This is the same problem I am having now. Season 5 hasn't been released on DVD but season 6 is premiring on TV tonight. I wanted to know if I could start season 6 without having already watched season 5. Season 5 doesn't come out until mid-October sometime so if I wait until season 5 is released and I can watch it, I will have missed the first 5 or 6 episodes of this season. I always wonder why they do this. Wounldn't it make more sense to release the last season on DVD before the new season starts so that they can get more viewers? :confused:

Ok, this is what I wanted to know. So guess I can do a marathon of season 5 once it is released and then watch this season on-line until I catch up. :001_smile: