Menu

Ahem.

Yep, same here - Called husband three times to deal with oldest DS. Lost entire morning of school and now I'm emotionally wasted. I don't hve any cute smilies but am right there with you - AARRRRGH!

Called dh twice!!! Especially when the boys took 2 hrs to find the misplaced MUS video...it was in the dvd player!!! :tongue_smilie:

My day started out :willy_nilly:and then went to :gnorsi: and then to:thumbdown:. But ended up :001_smile: by the time they finished school. SO, that's not too bad. THEN I checked my email. I got a supposedly constructive email about how I am teaching at co-op - ie "feedback from parents". But due to circumstances I am not taking it well and am now :mad::( but mostly :crying:. Why do I have to cry so much this time of the month? It's not fair, because I want to take the email like it's supposed to be meant - constructively - but all it's done is make me feel bad about myself. I am an irrational blubbering mess. I need a hot cup of tea, so I have parked the kids in front of the TV and come in here.

So, I hear ya on the crummy day.

Mondays are always the roughest day of the week here, so I hear ya. Today dd sobbed and there was loads of drama because she left the school room without asking and I found her reading Garfield. How mean am I to make her come back and finish her school work?! And then ds pretended not to know how to do Megawords just because he didn't want to do it. Funny how quickly it got done when I mentioned he could just have it for work over quiet time then.

Wow, your day is going THAT well!

Just kidding. I hope it gets better.

I sent the cause of the emoticon rant to his room for a bit and decided that what we were attempting could wait. Maybe until he's 25 :001_huh:.

Ok, let me just say, no day is a good day when you've had to clean up vomit. Sigh.

Ick. No, that's a bad day. I'm sorry!

Why do I have to cry so much this time of the month? It's not fair, because I want to take the email like it's supposed to be meant - constructively - but all it's done is make me feel bad about myself. I am an irrational blubbering mess. I need a hot cup of tea, so I have parked the kids in front of the TV and come in here.

So, I hear ya on the crummy day.

Oh, that stinks :grouphug:.

Chocolate?

Always. Of course, it can't be Chocolate Caramel creamer (don't judge) in my coffee since the new bottle I bought was actually French Vanilla inside :tongue_smilie:

I looked at your smilies and then read your siggy: "Homeschooling 5 boys."

'Nuff said.;)

Lisa

:lol: Yes. Exactly :001_smile:.

And :grouphug: to everyone who could commiserate today! May tomorrow be better :001_smile:.

Well, in our house that would mean we weren't doign school, so it's not ALL bad! :tongue_smilie:

Oh, I'd already called school off on account of my rip-roaring headache. In fact, I'd just lain down for a bit of a nap to see if that would take the edge off--since the Tylenol, juice (for blood sugar), and copious amounts of water (for dehydration, which has been known to make my head do that)--when my daughter hollered a pathetic, "Mom, I need help!" from the bathroom. I went in to see what she needed and she was sobbing about not feeling good, and because she had gotten diarrhea on her underpants, and thought she might throw up. She was a horrible shade of pale green, and I went and grabbed a big bowl and a ponytail holder to keep her hair out of it when it came. When she's that color, it's no longer a question of "if", but of "when". She did her thing and we cleaned her up and put her to bed. With clean underpants and a fresh bowl. So then I was on my knees in the bathroom with the lovely scents of poop, vomit, and disinfectant making their own contributions to the car bomb in my brain, along with the bright sunlight coming in the window.

I did get to lie down for a little while after that, though. Before the phone rang.