Menu

You'll NEVER believe what I just found!!

golfcartmama

I was a thrift store passing time with the kids (they each had $1 of their $$ to spend) and noticed that they've added a hs section since last week (we check every week for hockey gear--$2 sticks!). Anywhoo, I got the History Through the Ages timeline cd set from creation to present--NEW in shrink wrap for $4.00!!!!!! I have so been wanting this but it's not in my budget at full or even the used prices I've seen, I am THRILLED!:D

I was a thrift store passing time with the kids (they each had $1 of their $$ to spend) and noticed that they've added a hs section since last week (we check every week for hockey gear--$2 sticks!). Anywhoo, I got the History Through the Ages timeline cd set from creation to present--NEW in shrink wrap for $4.00!!!!!! I have so been wanting this but it's not in my budget at full or even the used prices I've seen, I am THRILLED!:D

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

And this is exactly why I love donating my homeschool stuff to Goodwill. I'm positive someone finds the books at a super great deal and gets really excited and it helps them in their homeschooling journey.

Thank you! Unfortunately, I have to sell mine in order to buy next year's. However, I am going to donate my audio cds of SOTW to the library when we're done b/c it frustrates me that they're not there!

I know mine isn't HS books, but I just picked up 2 new-looking pairs of jeans for DS8 for $1.50 each. I was thrilled. DH...wasn't excited. How can you not get excited over getting TWO pairs of jeans for 1/4th the price of ONE new pair...AND this is a kid who is presently eating me out of house and home. His body is gearing up for a growth spurt. These jeans will probably go back to Goodwill in almost the same condition they are in now.