Menu

Why are all these threads from Sept resurrected in the last few minutes?

I erased the original post. I was wrong to use somebody else's religious beliefs as a basis for a joke. It even was out of character for me. This bothered me during the night, so I came back to delete it and to apologize. I'm sorry.

Edited by Orthodox6

Yes, but they are all being brought up by the same poster, someone new, and it's continuing now. Something's strange.

51 posts. Started at 12:34 today. Currently viewing for sale board.

Someone trying to get to 50 posts quickly?

:iagree:

Recently we have had at least one if not more posters that have posts numbered in the several hundreds over just a few months and the posts are buy and sell only. But then again, maybe they just have stuff that is really, really hard to sell and takes dozens of bumps. Bummer.:tongue_smilie:

Sorry guys, I was just surfing through all the pages looking for stuff of interest. I'm new to forums and don't know how all this works. I didn't realize I was resurrecting stuff. My bad.

Don't worry about it. We all have a learning curve. It's just disconcerting to see stuff that was resolved a long time ago, talked about again!