Menu

s/o Big Hair......

Very nice! I didn't have big hair in the 80s. I was punk rock. :o

LOL! Me too. But, I had the best of both worlds - one side was big and bright orange and most of the other side was ... shaved! :001_huh:

And no, I'm so NOT posting a picture.

Oh come on!!!!!:lol:

Not for all the tea in China, my friend. In fact, I think I've destroyed most pictures of that handful of years. I have no idea what I might have been thinking, tbh. I did graduate (90) with long black hair (to cover the the growing out parts) and mall bangs, though. Go AquaNet!

Very nice! I didn't have big hair in the 80s. I was punk rock. :o

Me too. I had the whole shaved-with-sk8er bangs thing. And frequently the bangs were colors not found in nature.

I guess things haven't changed too much, as here is me now:

Tara

post-4430-13535083424082_thumb.jpg

post-4430-13535083424082_thumb.jpg

Edited by TaraTheLiberator

Well I took it into the 90's too.

The first is High School, the other about 5 years ago (though just an old Avatar so harder to see).

I finally gave up coloring and perming my hair. Watch it come back in style just a few years after I give it up. :D

Heather

post-95-13535083424361_thumb.jpg

post-95-1353508342487_thumb.jpg

post-95-13535083424361_thumb.jpg

post-95-1353508342487_thumb.jpg

My hair was always totally straight. This is as big as I could get it 1989.

I have to say, that is the first photo I have seen of someone with 80s hair that doesn't scream "1980s"! I think it's the lack of, what was that thing called? Crimping! That's it.

I have to say, that is the first photo I have seen of someone with 80s hair that doesn't scream "1980s"! I think it's the lack of, what was that thing called? Crimping! That's it.

:lol::lol::lol: I have Spanish straight hair!! It won't hold anything. That's my highschool graduation picture from 1989. I think I curled it half an hour before and sprayed the heck out of it *hoping* that it would hold long enough for my picture to be taken. :lol: