Menu

Did you read Ree/PW's news?

This was on her Facebook page this morning:

Confirmed: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels (the book, not the blog) was optioned by Sony/Columbia Pictures. Think Green Acres meets Harlequin Romance meets Forest Gump. My only demand was that my brother Mike play himself! I'm still waiting to hear back on that one...

That's so cool how all this has worked out for her.

Confirmed: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels (the book, not the blog) was optioned by Sony/Columbia Pictures. Think Green Acres meets Harlequin Romance meets Forest Gump. My only demand was that my brother Mike play himself! I'm still waiting to hear back on that one...

That's so cool how all this has worked out for her.

Wow!

Who do you think should play Ree? MM?

That's good news.

I just saw an article posted on a friend's Facebook page about Reese Witherspoon starring in the movie.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/03/pioneer-woman-blog-turns-into-reese-witherspoon-movie/1

Oops! It's the same link 4kiddies already posted!

Edited by Dawn in OH
Oops! It's the same link 4kiddies already posted!

No WAY!!! That is so cool for her.

Harrick Connick Jr. would be my choice for MM. man, that Ree has some luck..her story will make a great movie. Can't wait!

Cool!

Gerard Butler gets my vote. :lol: But then again, I'd be perfectly happy if he starred in ever movie made. :tongue_smilie:

I love Reese Witherspoon, and I'd love either of these guys as MM.

Oh how fun! I only hope they don't call Mike her "retarded brother." I really wish she'd consider how hurtful that label is to so many. I've emailed her about the use of that dated label. Even though it is painful or hurtful to her or Mike, it is to many and would be very damaging to go BIG SCREEN, especially as Special Olympic and so many groups have worked to ban that word b/c so many use it pejoratively~.

~~~~~~BRAVO to her for insisting he play himself! I love seeing actors with disabilities playing themselves or playing roles for actors with disabilities!!! ~~~