Menu

Have you seen THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can I trade my share in the pink VW bus for one of these?
Yes!:)

Only if you promise to share whatever you make with it!![/quote]......and good thinking! You know me -- I'd give away the store if you weren't there being the good negotiator! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, who is going to drive the pink bus? ;) I don't have anything that goes with pink -- well, I mean, black goes with pink, but I am SO not a PINK person (and no cracks about the bus probably being 'menopause' pink). I hear they are wearing PINK in boston -- I say you take the PINK BUS!

Only if I get a really good sound system so I can play "The Magic Bus" everywhere we go!

:smilielol5:not a problem!

And, on a totally different topic, would you take a look at my question on the curric board about IEW and MCT -- thanks -- gotta run -- twins making First Communion tomorrow and I have to go get shoes for them.......:auto:

I would like the Crockpot Trifecta AND the pink VW bus!! Pretty please with a partridge on top!

pd1514535.jpg Hold it! Crockpot, yes........partridge, yes (as long as it is staying ON TOP of the crockpot and not going IN IT! :w00t:

BUT, THE BUS!!!!!!! You have to speak to Dragon Academy about the bus! (And when you do, will you tell her that I DID finally get the new shoes for my son...............thanks:D)