Menu

Prayer Request (cc - obviously)

Some of you here have shared email with my DD29 -- she and her husband have had a challenging 7 years as she became seriously ill right after they married.

I was driving her home from the Dentist today, and she was telling me how she is being blessed by the communication she is having with WTM-ers. She then asked if I would post a prayer request for her and her husband.....so here it is:

DD and her DH really need to find another rental. And her DH is going to resume looking for a job in ministry - he is presently in a very low-paying corporate position.

So, I am asking for prayers specifically for them to find a new position for her DH and prayers that the new job will lead them to a new place to live....and (my prayer request for dd) for continued and sustained healing - she is suffering from chronic lyme's among other things.

Thanks so much!

YOu got it.
Thank you! :grouphug::001_smile:

Tell her I'm praying for them and all of these things specifically. Let's see; low paying corporate work versus ministry salary... My dh always says if ministry doesn't pay well enough his back up career is as a jazz musician. :lol:
:lol: Son in law is a world class gymnast but those coaching positions tend not to have health care benefits which he and my daughter desperately need and get with his very low paying corp position. He does have his Masters's in Bible and he has years of experience coaching youth. Edited by MariannNOVA

Praying here not only for her and for her husband but also for you as you make your transition back to your home and await the new storm.

Oh, Chris - Can you believe the weather here????? Thank you so much for your prayers for all of us.

And, with the 'new' storm, since we have been approved to be here at the hotel till Saturday, we are going to stay here until the next 'dig out' is complete.

I was out and about today and the roads in Fairfax County were abysmal! The roads in loudoun county were immaculate.

Thank you again --

Oh, Chris - Can you believe the weather here????? Thank you so much for your prayers for all of us.

And, with the 'new' storm, since we have been approved to be here at the hotel till Saturday, we are going to stay here until the next 'dig out' is complete.

I was out and about today and the roads in Fairfax County were abysmal! The roads in loudoun county were immaculate.

Thank you again --

Have a friend up in that area and he says the storm was horrible....4 feet of snow? Anyway, thinking about you and your family...including dd29 and SIL...hope things go well for you all.

:grouphug:

You have my prayers.

Priscilla, Thanks! :grouphug::)

Have a friend up in that area and he says the storm was horrible....4 feet of snow? Anyway, thinking about you and your family...including dd29 and SIL...hope things go well for you all.

Hi, Scarlett: Well, after tomorrow's storm is done, yes, I bet we will have close to 4 feet -- thank you for the good thoughts for all of us! :grouphug::001_smile: