Menu

Just bought Shred. Oh my

I'm on Day 6 and it's a really good workout. I am already noticing some fat missing from a certain spot...:001_huh:

If you go on www.exercisetv.tv - there's a thing about it and you can download a workout schedule using the Shred 1 and 2 with her other workouts for a variety.

Good luck! :D

And, yes, my arms hurt really bad as I type.

How long is your daily workout with this video?

20 mins.

I agree with Renee in Fl about adding something else too. I walk with the dogs every day at least 1hr+ but I needed a thing for the abs & arms.

Also, be sure to put it on while you're going to get dressed & getting shoes on etc. It has one of those annoying menus you can't skip through & there's about 5 mins of waste time before the workouts. I do like it because, other than the menu structure on the dvd, I think it's very efficient.

Edited by hornblower

Do you think this will work for a 10-yer-old, not-too-coordinated boy? My ds really needs a program to get him moving. He swims twice a week, but the rest of the time he is lounging around not doing any physical activities. I am thinking about doing this with him. Would it work? Would it be too hard for a couch potato?

Do you think this will work for a 10-yer-old, not-too-coordinated boy? My ds really needs a program to get him moving. He swims twice a week, but the rest of the time he is lounging around not doing any physical activities. I am thinking about doing this with him. Would it work? Would it be too hard for a couch potato?

I would let him do it with you. My 5yo girl does it with me!:tongue_smilie: As far as couch potato, I seriously doubt he is anywhere near as couch potato as I am, and I can do it (with much sweat and groaning!)

its gotta be cheaper than the damage I'm doing by NOT exercising.

Can anybody give me/us some tips: I see a deck of cards called "hot bod in a box" plus several books by this gal. Anybody with advice about which is best of all her stuff? I know sometimes exercise gurus just republish the same info, in a new package with add-ons like menus and recipes....I'd like just the core/guts, if possible, no frills.

I'm thinking the Shred DVD and the deck of cards....reading another whole book is daunting and all those books on my bedside table just don't make me move. :nopity:

LBS