Menu

Idol is so boring tonight!

I don't watch until it is over but I find the show a bit tedious at this point. I have Tivo and fast forward through to catch my favorites. Right now they are "the girl from Ireland" and "the young boy".

I have to say I like the rejection stage. I'm evil I know.

I'm bored with it too, not just tonight, but the last few weeks.

We like a couple of them, but it's not "catching" my attention this year.

The young David and Mr. Dreadlocks just sparkle. They're like little puppies, I want to adopt them. And I'm not near old enough to be their mother. ;)

am I the only one who thinks he could be John Travolta's love child? I mean, once you get past the hair, he looks an awful lot like John Travolta, don'tcha think?

Isn't it funny how we make up names for them?

I like the "other David." Not the young guy (I like him, too), but the one who plays the white electric guitar.

am I the only one who thinks he could be John Travolta's love child? I mean, once you get past the hair, he looks an awful lot like John Travolta, don'tcha think?

I like the "other David." Not the young guy (I like him, too), but the one who plays the white electric guitar.

:lol: My husband says the same thing every week!

We have the DVR set up to record and all of a sudden it cut off in the middle of "electric guitar guys" performance. I was enjoying that one. It was too late to go back and watch the rest of the show. So we really missed alot. I feel better now that I know it was boring.

Laurel T.

I agree with Simon, they should have done a different artist choice tonight and not the Bettles again...

Not sure what I think of the night yet, but I know my favorite girl is Brooke. I also enjoy Michael Johns, but he didn't have a too good of a night tonight. :( I also like Jason. I don't care much for Amanda. Oh and I big David is good too. This year is a tough one for sure...

He is really cute but he looks like a stoner to me. Fun to hang out with but not the kind you would want to marry your daughter.:)

:lol:Dh and I both said the same thing tonight. I think he's adorable, but maybe not keeper material.

ETA: I just read the rest of the thread - Holy Cow - he could totally be related to John Travolta. I've been saying all along he looked like "someone." LOLOL that's just freaky, isn't it? Wonder if he can dance too?

Check out this blog for a few good laughs on Idol look alikes. Someone really put some thought and creativity into this one.

:iagree: This isn't as good a season as others, but I do like some of the contestants. I'm rooting for either Carly, the Irish girl , or David A.

Idol is the only show I watch half way regularly anymore...don't know what I'll do when it's done for the year. Oh dear, I guess I'll have to do some more reading!!

Blessings,

Lucinda

When he sings, his facial expressions totally remind me of JT from Grease.

But it was also tedious tonight. All that back and forth with Brooke and some of the other contestants was too much.

And, I must say, I thought it was a poor choice for the contestants to recall being the last man standing before the final cut as their most memorable moment.

And, ugh, the songs!

I just stuck around for the commercial breaks when hubby switched to Street Patrol and American Jail.

They really need to have a different theme. I like the Beatles, but I'm sick of it already!!

Do you think Mr. Dreadlock's would be interested in marrying one of my daughters? He is just so cute!!!:001_smile:

Yes!!! But, my dd is only 2. Do you think he'd wait for her? :lol:

The young David and Mr. Dreadlocks just sparkle. They're like little puppies, I want to adopt them. And I'm not near old enough to be their mother. ;)

LOL! I like these same two. I also think that Brooke is adorable (even though she's older). She's just so sweet. My kids like Chikezie and even voted for him 9 times last night!

Check out this blog for a few good laughs on Idol look alikes. Someone really put some thought and creativity into this one.

I completely agree that David. A. looks like Fievel and David Hernandez as Zoolander? Perfect. :lol:

Sorry David A. fans, but I just don't get the attraction. It's probably a matter of style, but he puts me to sleep013.gif

I completely agree that David. A. looks like Fievel and David Hernandez as Zoolander? Perfect. :lol:

Sorry David A. fans, but I just don't get the attraction. It's probably a matter of style, but he puts me to sleep013.gif

I think it's very interesting that this is Karen's post number 666!!! How dare you diss David A???!!!

Seriously, I really like his humility. I find it refreshing.

:iagree:

He makes me sleepy too, I don't understand why everyone things he's so good. He always licks his lips also.:tongue_smilie: :001_tt2: :drool5:

Kristine

WHAT?!?! I never thought I would see the day that I don't agree with Karen!!:-) I think part of why I like him is that I love teenagers, and he reminds me of one of my students. I think he is a cutey and I think he has a beautiful voice. He has amazing control of his voice for a 17 year old.

I ADORE little David.

I do, too, and it may have as much as anything else to do with the fact that he could be my 10yo nephew's twin (in a few years). Incidentally, my nephew is an identical twin but because we can tell them apart readily, David A. looks most like one over the other. Clear as mud? :tongue_smilie:

In any case, every time this young man sings my heart just melts!