Menu

Ok which are you?

Ah, I'd heard there are three kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.

Regards,

Kareni

A friend of mine has a daughter in high school. He, the friend, was sent on a mission to the teacher conferences, to speak particularly to the math teacher, who was giving out extra credit to the kids whose parents showed up. The conferences were in the gym, and it was loud and chaotic, and there were long lines with lots of grumpy parents leading to tables with grumpy teachers. So my friend gets to the table with the extra-credit-math-teacher and said just that, about two kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't. The teacher just looked at him and said, "But that's only two."

I just had a friend post on facebook that there are 3 types of people in the world.

Those that wait for things to happen;

some that makes things happen;

and those that wonder how things happen.

So, which are YOU?

definitely a "makes things happen" gal, but would probably rather be a "wonder" person as it just sounds more appealing. But, I'm a do-er to the core.

When I am at work...I make things happen.

When it comes to the kids...I wait and watch, I try to follow their lead.

When I am in 'make it happen mode' I tuck my head down, get very quiet and barrel through what ever my goal is. I am not patient with other people so I can't be around little kiddos (or big kiddos) who have feelings that get hurt easily.

I am two very different people at home and at work.