Menu

Dd9 starting to pooch in the chest--

You know, those bre@st bud thingies! Just the areola and nipple and a tiny bit of the skin.

So...it's not enough for a bra, but it's slightly noticeable under a tee shirt--should we be using undershirts? Any particular recommendations for something soft but "shielding?"

BTW, Dh was...stunned. When I told him. He's so not ready for another woman in the house! lol

My 9yo daughter just now told me that she thinks she's growing. Sure enough, she's got a tiny bit of padding there. :001_huh: It's really not enough for those sport bras yet, but I will be keeping an eye on it and getting some soon!

I did not expect this yet; she hasn't got hardly any body fat. She's tall and solid, though.

At Walmart and Target they sell Fruit of the Loom "bras" near the girls underwear packages. They are pull over, sport-bra style "bras" and are just what is needed. Cute colors, easy wash, comfy, modest. Cheap, too.

My DD8 already wears these the last couple of years - just to be like her big sisters and mom. Now, in the last couple of months, she actually needs them and I'm glad she likes wearing them!