Menu

Prayer request, please

Today is the 1-year anniversary of my step-son's funeral. He was 17 and died in a motorcycle accident that he caused. Of course, I know that God has a plan and our son is in paradise with Jesus. I still miss him. Dh is having the worse time; he blames himself. He keeps thinking he could have said something to keep ds from making that fatal mistake. So please keep our family in your prayers.

Thank you.

I am so sorry for your loss. It takes time to get through the healing, both for your dh and for you.

It will be 2 yrs in two weeks since my nephew was killed in a vehicular homicide. We are all still reeling from the loss of him, but are all slowly moving through the pain, and getting a bit more used to being without him. The ache never goes away, but does get less with time. Give your self and your dh lots of love and grace- a year is not very long at all to deal with this.

Wish there was more we could do- know we are holding you up in love.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Today is the 1-year anniversary of my step-son's funeral. He was 17 and died in a motorcycle accident that he caused. Of course, I know that God has a plan and our son is in paradise with Jesus. I still miss him. Dh is having the worse time; he blames himself. He keeps thinking he could have said something to keep ds from making that fatal mistake. So please keep our family in your prayers.

Thank you.

:grouphug:

Your poor husband. He needs a group hug too I think.