Menu

Thoughts/prayers/etc requested

A friend's dh was killed this morning on his way to work; he was hit by someone running a red light. She's a homeschooler, with six kids in all (the oldest two are high school graduates; her youngest is not yet three). If you could spare good thoughts, prayers, or whatever you are inclined to do in these situations for her and her children, I know it would be appreciated.

I'm very sorry, there really are no words in a situation like this.

My father was hit my a red light runner about two years ago. There were moments where we did not think he would make it, and I am extremely grateful that he did. He was then told he would never walk, and now I am proud to say he is walking.

My thoughts will be with this family, and if there is /anything/ I can do - a donation, send clothing, /anything/ please tell me and I will do it.

My thoughts and prayers are with them. No doubt she's in shock at this time. When the funeral and immediate things are over my sister found this site helpful when her husband died in a car accident. It's for young widows. It helped her to know she wasn't the only one and to have others who understood or who were further along in the journey.

www. ywbb. org

Without spaces of course.