Menu

So, I decided to try Fat Loss for Idiots...

Melissa - I wonder if you ate cooked fruit if that would work better for you. Maybe a fruit compost type "dessert".

You know, I may have to do that. I know the purpose of eating 'fresh' fruit is the fiber an all, and cooking it will eliminate some of that, but I can't handle being in pain all day either. I finally broke down and ate my sandwich for meal 2 instead of more fruit. The way I was feeling I would rather starve than eat even a bite of fruit. The Tums did not help. So, hopefully the sandwich will help my tummy and fruit will not seem so daunting for my 3rd and 4th meals.

So, what's a good, easy and quick way to cook up some apples & peaches? :D

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fruit day was hard for me, too, but as I've gone through this diet I have discovered that I really like fruit. I'll be looking forward to it now :D

Enjoy your sandwich!!

What kind of sandwich are you all getting on your fruit day? My fruit day is just fruit, nothing else, and I don't think I can go all day on nothing but fruit.

So, what's a good, easy and quick way to cook up some apples & peaches? :D

I posted a hot fruit recipe earlier, but will post again. People on another forum have been losing even with cooking their fresh fruit so I wouldn't hesitate to give it a try if you just can't manage all fresh.

Idea 1)

Cut up apples or other fruit and sprinkle with a mixture of stevia or Splenda & cinnamon. Bake.

Idea 2)

Baked apples -- They create their own "syrup" with cinnamon & nutmeg.

Idea 3)

Obviously, we would skip the sugar/replace with sweetener if desired. With some kind of whipped cream, it would be a nice combination of sweet and tart.

<<Oven-Roasted Fruit

Serves 8

This is a wonderful and versatile dessert. I love to serve it warm with a dollop of crĂƒÂ¨me fraĂƒÂ®che.

6 peaches, pitted and cut into eighths

6 plums or Italian prune plums, pitted and halved or quartered

1/2 cup sugar

2 cups fresh raspberries

2 tablespoons orange juice

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the peaches and plums snugly in a single layer, cut-side up, in two glass or porcelain ovenproof baking dishes. Sprinkle with the sugar, and then add the raspberries. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until tender.

Heat the broiler and place the fruit about 5 inches below the heat and broil for 5 to 8 minutes until the berries release some of their juices.

Remove from the broiler and sprinkle with the orange juice. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.

Note:
You can use all kinds of soft fruit: figs, nectarines, papaya, mango, blueberries, or blackberries.

So, let your imagination go wild!! I figure this is helpful for proportions and oven temperature anyway!>>

Please share your recipe if you find something that turns out good:)

Edited by mom2abcd

What kind of sandwich are you all getting on your fruit day? My fruit day is just fruit, nothing else, and I don't think I can go all day on nothing but fruit.

LizzyBee - Are you sure you don't get a sandwich? Read, not just the list of fruit, but the day's instructions. That's where it talks about the sandwich.

We are talking about the same diet, right?:001_smile:

Blessings,

Michele

I posted a hot fruit recipe earlier, but will post again. People on another forum have been losing even with cooking their fresh fruit so I wouldn't hesitate to give it a try if you just can't manage all fresh.

Idea 1)

Cut up apples or other fruit and sprinkle with a mixture of stevia or Splenda & cinnamon. Bake.

Idea 2)

Baked apples -- They create their own "syrup" with cinnamon & nutmeg.

Idea 3)

Obviously, we would skip the sugar/replace with sweetener if desired. With some kind of whipped cream, it would be a nice combination of sweet and tart.

<<Oven-Roasted Fruit

Serves 8

This is a wonderful and versatile dessert. I love to serve it warm with a dollop of crĂƒÂ¨me fraĂƒÂ®che.

6 peaches, pitted and cut into eighths

6 plums or Italian prune plums, pitted and halved or quartered

1/2 cup sugar

2 cups fresh raspberries

2 tablespoons orange juice

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the peaches and plums snugly in a single layer, cut-side up, in two glass or porcelain ovenproof baking dishes. Sprinkle with the sugar, and then add the raspberries. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until tender.

Heat the broiler and place the fruit about 5 inches below the heat and broil for 5 to 8 minutes until the berries release some of their juices.

Remove from the broiler and sprinkle with the orange juice. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.

Note:
You can use all kinds of soft fruit: figs, nectarines, papaya, mango, blueberries, or blackberries.

So, let your imagination go wild!! I figure this is helpful for proportions and oven temperature anyway!>>

Please share your recipe if you find something that turns out good:)

THANK YOU! I'll be bakin' me some apples for dinner tonight! :D

I feel soooo much better after eating my sandwich. Sharp knife-like tummy pains are all gone. What relief. :svengo:

THANK YOU! I'll be bakin' me some apples for dinner tonight! :D

I feel soooo much better after eating my sandwich. Sharp knife-like tummy pains are all gone. What relief. :svengo:

You're very welcome. I'm glad you're feeling better! Fruit Day is known for being the toughest day for many people. You're almost done with it!!!

I've broken down after all of the posts and started this yesterday. Today is the all famous 'fruit day'. I've already had my sandwich and will be counting down until I can have normal food tomorrow.

I agree with the concept of tricking the body into some sort of metabolism boost, so I'm hopeful that this can help me as I seem to be in the slow lane of weight loss.

Anyone know if you can have fruit that isn't on the list? It seems to me that they go through the trouble of listing a bunch and don't include things such as watermelon or cherries - there must be a reason. I wish those were on the list - would be easier.

LizzyBee - Are you sure you don't get a sandwich? Read, not just the list of fruit, but the day's instructions. That's where it talks about the sandwich.

We are talking about the same diet, right?:001_smile:

Blessings,

Michele

If I were talking about a different diet, that would give Fat Loss 4 Idiots a whole new meaning, wouldn't it? :lol:

My Day #2 instructions say Today is a day of FRUIT ONLY. It goes on to list the fruits I can have and then says all fruit must be fresh fruit. I looked at the begining and end for any mention of a sandwich, but there's nothing. My food prep instructions say things like "This means regular FRESH Kiwi fruit."

But I figured if everyone else is getting a sandwich, it should be okay if I eat a sandwich. But does it have to be a certain kind of sandwich?

I was going to start the diet last week, but I didn't get to the store. My dh does the grocery shopping and I've had a hard time fitting it in my schedule. I will go this weekend and start the diet on Sunday or Monday though.

That is the only reason I can think of for it not to be on there. Did you choose the vegetarian plan?

Anyways- eat a sandwich! It consists of two slices of regular sized sliced sandwich bread and your choice of deli meat. No cheese. You can have lettuce/tomato/onions if you'd like as well as the allowed condiments.

Enjoy!

Marie

For the women who have done this diet...

Have you had your "monthly women's issue" during your 11 days? I'm going to have this problem when I restart the 11 days, so I'm wondering how it might affect the weight loss.

Anyone notice any difference?

Is anyone drinking the glass of wine that is allowed. Do you feel like it's effecting your loss?

I really enjoy an adult beverage in the evening. I would like to have the glass of wine- especially when I know my calories have been low. Today, for instance, I probably have barely had 1000 calories. A glass of wine would be a nice treat.

Even though it is allowed I am kind of afraid to do it. Alcohol is always such a "no-no" on diets.

Then again, I don't really think I should be consuming less than 1000 calories but some days I just am not that hungry on this diet.

So, is anyone drinking :) ?

Marie

That is the only reason I can think of for it not to be on there. Did you choose the vegetarian plan?

Anyways- eat a sandwich! It consists of two slices of regular sized sliced sandwich bread and your choice of deli meat. No cheese. You can have lettuce/tomato/onions if you'd like as well as the allowed condiments.

Enjoy!

Marie

I'm not sure if I checked sandwich on the diet generator or not. But even if I didn't, I wonder why it didn't give me something else in place of the sandwich. Anyway, I will add the sandwich to my menu for that day.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if I checked sandwich on the diet generator or not. But even if I didn't, I wonder why it didn't give me something else in place of the sandwich. Anyway, I will add the sandwich to my menu for that day.

Thanks!

Lizzy, if you haven't started the diet yet, I would just generate a new Meal Plan. You can print out as many as you want and find one that works for you.

Thanks!

I didn't choose sandwich on mine but I still got a sandwich with my fruit day. That's weird. I think you should just have the sandwich.

Maybe you should go re-generate just to make sure it doesn't leave something else off.

Blessings,

Michele

Is anyone drinking the glass of wine that is allowed. Do you feel like it's effecting your loss?

I really enjoy an adult beverage in the evening. I would like to have the glass of wine- especially when I know my calories have been low. Today, for instance, I probably have barely had 1000 calories. A glass of wine would be a nice treat.

Even though it is allowed I am kind of afraid to do it. Alcohol is always such a "no-no" on diets.

Then again, I don't really think I should be consuming less than 1000 calories but some days I just am not that hungry on this diet.

So, is anyone drinking :) ?

Marie

I don't drink so I haven't had any wine, but hubby, after the first 6 days, has had a couple of beers each night and it hasn't affected his weight loss in any way. Well, maybe he would've lost more, but he's still lost each day, except one.

Blessings,

Michele

No loss yesterday, so I'm at 9.7 pounds lost in 10 days. Today's the last day for me. You can have coffee, you just can't put stuff in it that adds more than 10 calories.

(I'm SO having a foofy, high-calorie coffee at the airport in the morning!):)

I actually weighed in with a gain of 2 lbs today!!! There is no way. I am certain I did not overeat. It is just the dumb cheap digital scale. I will not be discouraged. It is the scale and I'm going to ignore it! I will not be discouraged!

If I believe my scale I am down 2 lbs in 6 days (still not bad) but I don't believe my scale and I know it is more and will even out in the end.

Clothes are looser. I feel good. I don't care what the stupid cheap digital scale says.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Marie

I actually bought this a LONG time ago. I think it was cheaper, but the food combinations put me way off. I did not like that and gave it up quick.

I am in a different place now- I have officially been "dieting" since the first of the year with only special occasion breaks and am almost to 50 pounds just doing the good old fashioned counting calories and exercise. That said, the past 2 months have REALLY slowed down and I have grown weary. I am hoping starting this may kick start some more loss.

It looks like a lot of you do not have much to lose, but I do. I am not even half way done- still having about 78 pounds to go to weigh what I should.

By the grace of God I actually was able to access the diet again and had some yummy apple cinnamon oatmeal with walnuts in it for breakfast. :001_smile: Thanks for this thread and I am really enjoying hearing everyone's progress and struggles.

~Laurie

So far I've lost 3 lbs.

This isn't the usual water loss in the begining either because I've already been on a diet leading up to this - limiting calories to 1200/day, exercising, drinking only water...etc. After an initial 9 lb. loss, my weight was stuck for 2 + weeks. In fact it started to go back up again, which is why I jumped on the wagon with you ladies.

:D

I actually weighed in with a gain of 2 lbs today!!! There is no way. I am certain I did not overeat. It is just the dumb cheap digital scale. I will not be discouraged. It is the scale and I'm going to ignore it! I will not be discouraged!

If I believe my scale I am down 2 lbs in 6 days (still not bad) but I don't believe my scale and I know it is more and will even out in the end.

Clothes are looser. I feel good. I don't care what the stupid cheap digital scale says.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Marie

Are you getting enough water? People rarely drink enough. I have a cup for this purpose- I mark them on my dry erase board as I drink them. I squeeze in lemon and lots of ice and the water tastes great. You crave it after a while.

Also by taking a look at my pages and previous posts, be sure you are getting some fiber somewhere. Some of these days look (dare I say) constipating and not eliminating will add to weight of course.

Are you near the monthly time? That affects me if I am within a week before and several days after.

I also HIGHLY recommend from my dieting the past 6 months that everyone find a way to exercise. I cannot lose without exercising. I just cannot. When I started I was really heavy (over 250 #) and would walk some and do Leslie Sansone videos. At this point (almost 50 pounds later) I run a mile many days a week (worked up to it) and do free weights (ready for 10 pounders now- started with 3's). You need cardio and strength training to build the muscle that burns the fat. Where I notice the benefit there the most, is it is substantially harder for me to gain weight now. I can have cheat days and gain very little. This weekend we had company and I ate whatever I wanted for 4 days and gained not even a pound.

I am to the point now that without exercise I feel like crud and it boosts my serotonin and I feel great after. The exercise will tone you as you lose too, so you will be less lumpy! :) I can now wear some of my daughters old junior size clothing coming from plus sized clothing. I am down about 4-5 sizes from what I was in January.

HTH,

Laurie

Final results: 1st 11 day

Hubby 220.0/229

Me 167.8/175

I'm happy. We are going to start again in 3 days.

That's fantastic! Enjoy your 3-day's off. ;)

OK, ladies (and gentlemen) I have to confess I am disappointed this morning. Got on the scale after my awful fruit day and didn't lose. :glare: I am spoiled from my first 11 days, I know. But, I HAVE lost 1 pound in 2 days so I should be happy about that right? Right! Also, I am going into my monthly bloat (if you know what I mean) so I suspect that will cause weight loss problems. Errrrr. I am also finding it very hard to drink 10 glasses of water! I know I especially need to at this time, but it's so so difficult for me.

OK, ladies (and gentlemen) I have to confess I am disappointed this morning. Got on the scale after my awful fruit day and didn't lose. :glare: I am spoiled from my first 11 days, I know. But, I HAVE lost 1 pound in 2 days so I should be happy about that right? Right! Also, I am going into my monthly bloat (if you know what I mean) so I suspect that will cause weight loss problems. Errrrr. I am also finding it very hard to drink 10 glasses of water! I know I especially need to at this time, but it's so so difficult for me.

Let's say you only lose 4-5 pounds this time. That's 4-5 pounds closer to your goal then you were. Even so in less than 2 months that would be another 20 pounds.

I will start a cycle during my next 11 days so I'm sure that'll make it a little more difficult.

Don't get discouraged. You can do anything for 10 more days or is it 9!!!?

Michele

I've decided to try this....I lost 50lbs (the baby weight) after my son was born and was maintaining w/ 5x a week of exercise until I injured my ankle and have had to take a break. So now, until my ankle heals, I have to rely on my diet to control my weight.

This is my first 'fad' diet- I'm nervous, hungry & skeptical, but hopefully it will be worth the money.

The results of the fruit day may not show up until tomorrow. That's why they recommend we don't weigh ourselves til the end:tongue_smilie: Also, I wonder if it might be beneficial to take more than 3 days off in between cycles. It worked for Reg, though maybe cutting out the calories in drinks is what helped him. At any rate, the whole 11 days put together seems to change your matabolism. Losing even 3-4 pounds in 11 days is better than what happened last month, right?

BTW, I was worried that I wasn't getting in 10 glasses either and went back to check the paperwork. They want you to get 8-10 8 oz. glasses. I got out my trusty measuirng cup. My regular sized glass holds 16 ounces! So I can count by twos:) So check the actual ounces that you're drinking. You may be getting plenty of water.

Hang in there!

My scale decided to get wacky on me today! I weighed myself twice this morning, and there was a 2.5 pound difference in a 15 minute time period. Ugh. Something's not right.

This is day 1 for me. I'm going with the higher weight on the scale, because the higher weight is normally what I've been for the past couple of weeks.

I'm eating breakfast now and it's hard to judge how "full" or not full I feel. I think I'm done, but I hope I don't feel starving in an hour!

I was soooo excited yesterday at the grocery store when I was buying everything. I've been so flustered and frustrated about not losing weight for the past year. This is the first time I've felt hope about it in awhile.

The last two days I was actually up two pounds. I know I've been strict about the diet and all the rules and not overeating so I blamed it on the stupid cheap digital scale. Today I am back down the 2 lbs. So it is day 8 and I am down a total of 4 lbs. Not as impressive as the rest of you but I'll take it. I hope to lose 1 more pound by the end of this. I would be very happy with a 5 lb loss.

Keep going everyone.

Marie

Well I am on the fruit day and Oh my am I hungry. I discovered it is very difficult to get "satisfied" on meals of fruit. Ugh.

I am planning on eating my sandwich meal about 3 or 4. So far I have had grapefuit, a pint of strawberries and apples. I am STILL hungry and have a headache.

Anyway, though TERRIFIC news for me since I have already been dieting since January. I lost 4 pounds from my first day! WOohoo!!! :lol:

I also walked 4 miles a while ago, figured I should get some kind of exercise in. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I am NOT expecting to lose a bunch of weight each day. I think this was a one day thing BTW.

I'll update tomorrow.

Good job Ladies.

I am now on day 2 off diet. I gained .6 pounds since yesterday. It was totally worth it. :tongue_smilie: I woke up and had a donut for breakfast. It was so delicious.

Okay..........sweets are my total downfall and it was nice to indulge. However, today I am going to do what I said before and only have 4 meals and make at least 2 of them healthy. But, it was nice to eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.

For me, knowing I can eat those sweets in 11 days kept me going. But, I don't want to gain the weight back so I am going to be somewhat careful.

Keep going ladies. You are doing great.

Michele

I am interested in this diet but I wonder if I can get some inside information about it. I live in Mexico and we just don't have access to the same fruits as you guys do. Is watermellon, mango, guayaba, pineapple, papaya, banana all ok? Is it possible to do this without any dairy (I'm allergic to dairy) and finally, I exercise a decent amount - burn 500-600 calories a day. Would this diet be doable with that workout load?

I've been on a weightloss plateau for 6 months and I'm just looking to shake up my metabolism - not to really diet.

Diet update:

I am beginning day 4 of my second 11 day go-round (lost 6.5 pounds first time around) and I am down 2 pounds after three diet days. Yay! So, apparently it does continue to help you lose weight, even after an 8 day break instead of 3. ;) It is coming off a bit slower this time around...of course two pounds in three days truly isn't slow at all! (sheesh...get a grip Melissa! :lol:)

Anyhow, this is the lightest I have been in over a year or more. I feel so much better too, ya know? Now if I could just get the last 10-15 pounds off. Wooohooo! Boy would that be sweet! :D

Well I am on the fruit day and Oh my am I hungry. I discovered it is very difficult to get "satisfied" on meals of fruit. Ugh.

I am planning on eating my sandwich meal about 3 or 4. So far I have had grapefuit, a pint of strawberries and apples. I am STILL hungry and have a headache.

Fruit day. I'll "ugh" with ya! The headache may be from the fruit sugars. If you're like me, you may have to eat your sandwich earlier in the day. Instead of a headache, I got tummy pain. I ate my sandwich for my mid day meal and I was fine the rest of the day. You may find vegi day (day 8) just as troublesome...I sure did. :tongue_smilie: Vegi's are not my favorite foods...and then to have to eat FOUR MEALS OF THEM! Bleck! I survived though and it was soooo worth it!

Congrat's on your 4 pounds!!

The diet is very specific about what to eat, including fruits. Today is my fruit day and I would have LOVED to be having melon and bananas and pineapple- all not allowed. I think they are more carb dense. That being said, I think you could still try the diet with your fruit (I would steer clear of the carb dense banana on that day!) and see what kind of results you get. It is one day! You may find you still shake up your metabolism with the diet since that is what you are wanting. If you are not necessarily thinking about losing much with it - I think the other days will still accomplish that.

I am more wondering about your exercising. I too am used to exercising pretty heavy (have lost 50# since January) and I am not sure these kind of calories are going to sustain that. Today we walked 4 miles, instead of my normal jog for a mile and weights. I would stick to something light on these lower protein days and still I am not certain how much strength training you could sustain eating like this? Someone else may answer this better.

I still need to lose a LOT of weight, so I felt like I could manage some cardio on this diet and some strength training, just not to my normal level. Then those 3 days off I plan to really hit it on my workouts and do some hard work. That will help with the indulgence of what I will be wanting to eat on those days too! :) Nothing like working off some ice cream! :D

HTH,

Laurie

I am interested in this diet but I wonder if I can get some inside information about it. I live in Mexico and we just don't have access to the same fruits as you guys do. Is watermellon, mango, guayaba, pineapple, papaya, banana all ok? Is it possible to do this without any dairy (I'm allergic to dairy) and finally, I exercise a decent amount - burn 500-600 calories a day. Would this diet be doable with that workout load?

I've been on a weightloss plateau for 6 months and I'm just looking to shake up my metabolism - not to really diet.

Those fruits aren't on the list for Fruit Day. I think many have a high Glycemic Index and that's probably why.

Can you get apples, oranges, grapes, strawberries, peaches, plums, pears, kiwi, grapefruit?

You can make selections that don't include dairy. That shouldn't be a problem.

This diet lets you eat as much as you want (until you feel satisfied), but amazingly, I'm not that hungry. I guess you might be if you were exercising a lot. Fruit day might be a good day to skip the exercise or at least cut down.

HTH.

Those fruits aren't on the list for Fruit Day. I think many have a high Glycemic Index and that's probably why.

Can you get apples, oranges, grapes, strawberries, peaches, plums, pears, kiwi, grapefruit?

You can make selections that don't include dairy. That shouldn't be a problem.

This diet lets you eat as much as you want (until you feel satisfied), but amazingly, I'm not that hungry. I guess you might be if you were exercising a lot. Fruit day might be a good day to skip the exercise or at least cut down.

HTH.

apples, oranges and grapefruit yes, but our oranges are bitter oranges andused in cooking. I'm thinking fruit day will be a bust with just grapefruit and apples. :)

apples, oranges and grapefruit yes, but our oranges are bitter oranges andused in cooking. I'm thinking fruit day will be a bust with just grapefruit and apples. :)

I ate the fruit in season. Mainly cherries, grapes and nectarines and still lost weight overall. Clearly, it is better than what I was eating. :lol:

Michele

Maybe search online for a Glycemic Index and carb counter and compare. I think you could swap out fruits that are similar in content in sugar and carbs.

I wouldn't let the fruit substitutions be a deal breaker. I would just follow the diet as strictly as I could and substitute when needed. There is more to the diet than fruit day. It may not be ideal to substitute those fruits but I wouldn't dismiss the whole diet based on that.

Marie

who survived my day 8 veggie day today- it is a good thing I like pinto beans :)

After completing day one, I woke up this morning, scared to get on the scale. I figured I'd somehow be different from everyone else and I wouldn't have lost any weight. I was picturing having to go to the doctor and say, "I really have tried to lose and I can't--what's wrong with me?"

But I weighed myself, and I lost 2 pounds yesterday!!!! I can't tell you what a relief this is. I have tried to lose weight all year, but I ended up gaining 4 pounds over the past year. It's a long story, but I've been feeling despair over how I can't lose.

And it turns out that broiled flounder is reeeeally delicious with lemon/pepper spices. I'm hopeful that I'll be inspired enough at the end of this to continue to eat sensibly from now on. (With the occasional trip to the Chinese restaurant. :001_smile:)

Thank you all for starting this post!!!!! I'm so grateful.

I finished my first 11 days. I didn't lose any more yesterday, but that's okay. I'll take the 10 pound loss and be happy :)

I'm going to take my 3 days off and start again Monday. Definitely taking oatmeal off of my list, LOL. That was the only thing that I wished I hadn't picked. I had never eaten it, but my girls love it and it smells so good.... I couldn't eat it :ack2:

through fruit day. Boy, I was hungry and glad I don't eat fruit today I have to say.

However, I lost 2 more pounds today putting me at 6 pounds down in 2 days! Woohoo! :lol:

And for whoever cares, that is 50 pounds total for me since January (only 6 of that on this diet!). However, I have worked for it, so I am having a very excellent day!

~Laurie

Definitely taking oatmeal off of my list, LOL. That was the only thing that I wished I hadn't picked. I had never eaten it, but my girls love it and it smells so good.... I couldn't eat it :ack2:

:lol: I LOVE the flavored instant oatmeals! I'm actually happy when it's one of my meals because I know it's flavorful and sticks to my ribs. ;) But I know what you mean...I am ecstatic to not have Tuna Salad this time. That was absolute torture to me, and would pretty much gag me each and every time I had to eat it. It was the very first thing eliminated from my list this time. :ack2:

I love tuna, but only with mayo and BREAD! :lol:

Well, starting day 5 today and still at only a 2 pound loss [ETA: 8 pounds total]. I am following the diet very carefully too, no cheating at all. I am just assuming it's partly due to my monthly bloat factor. Still, 2 lbs is 2 lbs! :D Plus, I feel much lighter than my scale states, and my clothes are getting baggy! I put on jeans last night that I have not worn in a few months and they were actually baggin' on me. It's all goood! :D

Edited by Melissa in CA

I'm on day1 and thinking its a lot of food- LOL. Of course, tomorrow is fruits. :)

Question RE exercise....are you supposed to exercise, or not? Is it 'bad' if you do? I was reading some more of the materials and they aren't fond of 'intense' exercise...

Laurie~ Great job on 50lbs! :hurray: That AWESOME!

hsmom3tn: GREAT JOB!!!!! 10lb loss would be my absolute best case (but I don't think its going to happen) scenario. :tongue_smilie: Are you going to do it again?