Menu

Update: Five days of radiation and things have gone well. I have 9 more days left.

MJN

God moved in a huge way this week and opened the doors for us to see an oncologist that we really wanted. She's a Christian, stands behind her patients, you are not just a number. She was out of network, but they've approved her for in network. We stand in amazement at all He is doing for us.

Thanks for your prayers!

God moved in a huge way this week and opened the doors for us to see an oncologist that we really wanted. She's a Christian, stands behind her patients, you are not just a number. She was out of network, but they've approved her for in network. We stand in amazement at all He is doing for us.

Thanks for your prayers!

I'm so glad things are going well and that you have found a doctor that you can trust. It makes all the difference. :grouphug:

RhondaM.

Thanks for your prayers!

thanks for the update and I rejoice in your praise report regarding your physician! I've prayed for you every one of those days and will continue to do so!!! :grouphug:

Will pray for you.:grouphug:

Thanks for your prayers!

on here tonight to see if anybody had responded to my update and am touched. Knowing I can come here and post a prayer request concerning something this serious means so very much. We appreciate your remembering us as we travel this journey. May God bless you all.

In Him,

Molly