Menu

Can y'all keep a secret?

I finally got my 2 pink lines this morning. My cycles have been crazy. I've been trying to chart, but other than the fact that I had a negative test one week ago, I really can't pinpoint an exact date.

And, shhhhh...family reads my blog, please don't mention it there. Thank you.

Yay! I'm so happy for you :D.

I'll just go staple my lips shut now... ;)

Have you told the kids yet or are you waiting?

Staple them tight, please! I think the folks up near you may be the most shocked since I gave them all the baby stuff they would take when we were in the "done" phase. The scary part is that I don't remember half the stuff we gave them and I don't know if I want any of it back. This house is way too full as it is. We don't have room for bouncers and swings and TOYS with all the stuff from the biggers...course you wouldn't understand that...

No, we haven't told the kids. They're not known for keeping their mouths shut. The oldest isn't the most observant child, so we can probably hold off for a bit. This child will be born within a week or two of S's b-day, so I'm thinking we may announce to the grands in the same way...on their Mothers' Day cards.