Menu

Flowergirl dresses-discount web sites?

When dd was a flower girl 2 years ago, we found tons and tons of choices on ebay. Lots of beautiful Strasburg and Will'beth dresses, less expensive first Communion type dresses... My mom was sending me several links a day for months before the wedding. ;) And we ended up buying two dresses, 'cause they were so cheap, and my favorite (from the English company "Monsoon") wasn't quite what the bride wanted (but I just had to have it too! lol)... So dd wore my favorite to the rehearsal, and the bride's favorite to the wedding. :) (She's actually worn the Monsoon dress to a couple of ballet performances since then as well, since it was a style that could be worn elsewhere as well...)

:iagree: e-bay has some wonderful deals.

When dd was a flower girl 2 years ago, we found tons and tons of choices on ebay. Lots of beautiful Strasburg and Will'beth dresses, less expensive first Communion type dresses... My mom was sending me several links a day for months before the wedding. ;) And we ended up buying two dresses, 'cause they were so cheap, and my favorite (from the English company "Monsoon") wasn't quite what the bride wanted (but I just had to have it too! lol)... So dd wore my favorite to the rehearsal, and the bride's favorite to the wedding. :) (She's actually worn the Monsoon dress to a couple of ballet performances since then as well, since it was a style that could be worn elsewhere as well...)