Menu

ER again (different kid this time) Edited: going home

YaelAldrich

Now I'm waiting in the ER with my DD. She dropped a heavy metal pole on her finger late last night while working on the school's play set. Maybe broken, and a wound to boot. I called the peds nurse line and they said to patch her up and go to the doctor this morning. Did that and she sent us here. 

Prayers please for SPEEDY help. Shabbos (Jewish Sabbath) in less than 5 hours and I didn't finish cooking. 

ETA: x-ray shows no break. Just a big fat bruise. We're going home! 

😲

Edited by YaelAldrich
  • Like 1
  • Sad 18

Oh no! Hoping for quick help, with an easy answer.

Is there anyone within the community you can call to help with the cooking, in case you run late? I vaguely recall something similar happening to my sister long ago, and it seems like her neighbors stepped in and worked some magic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you everyone. 

I got most of the cooking done. Main dishes can be cooked quickly thank G-d (I have pescatarian, vegan, vegetarian, and meat eaters!). So asking my friends (who have offered) isn't all that much help! Lol

My husband took our youngest to ski and they are on their way back now. I think we will tag team and I'll finish up and swing back here as my DD sends to want me here vs her father.

Keep on praying and thinking quick thoughts! 

• Like 8

• YaelAldrich changed the title to ER again (different kid this time) Edited: going home