Menu

Fashionistas, please weigh in--which pair of boots to go with leggings and dresses?

MercyA

So, I'm building my oh-so-comfortable wardrobe of winter dresses and leggings. Here are some of the dresses I've purchased. 

Plaid dress

Flannel dress

Denim dress

Embroidered dress

Olive green dress (will belt)

I have black and navy leggings to go with these. I own brown boots but I need some black ones for when it is too cold for flats.

I have wide feet and have ordered boots from this company before and liked them, so I am considering these:

The Britta boot

The Darcy bootie

Which one should I go with? Feel free to make other suggestions as well but the boots need to be wide width and vegan. 

Thanks! 

Edited by MercyA

On 12/1/2022 at 11:42 AM, MercyA said:

So, I'm building my oh-so-comfortable wardrobe of winter dresses and leggings. Here are some of the dresses I've purchased. 

Plaid dress

Flannel dress

Denim dress

Embroidered dress

Olive green dress (will belt)

I have black and navy leggings to go with these. I own brown boots but I need some black ones for when it is too cold for flats.

I have wide feet and have ordered boots from this company before and liked them, so I am considering these:

The Britta boot

The Darcy bootie

Which one should I go with? Feel free to make other suggestions as well but the boots need to be wide width and vegan. 

Thanks! 

I know I am late to this but I love the Britta.  And I LOVE those dresses.  

• Thanks 1

LOVE the Britta boot and can especially picture it with those first two dresses. I have a pair of black combats like the Britta boot…my favorite boot of that type and badly needs replacing but I haven’t found anything comparable. 

• Like 1