Menu

A New Curriculum!!!

Tabrett

"My Father's Winter Tapestry of Sonlight's Promise"

Invented by 3Rivers.

Please let us know when it comes out. I want to buy it now!!!:lol:

3Rivers, I hope you don't mind me posting this. It was so ingenious, I thought everyone would enjoy. :hurray:

Does that come as a secular version?

I cracked up when 3rivers said that in the other thread also. It's perfect! :lol:

But do you know how many of us curriculum junkies saw your title and clicked on this thread as fast as our fingers could go? Only to find out that there's really not a new curriculum? :glare:

(Making fun of myself there, the last thing I need is a new curriculum, yet I perked right up at your title! :001_huh:)

I cracked up when 3rivers said that in the other thread also. It's perfect! :lol:

But do you know how many of us curriculum junkies saw your title and clicked on this thread as fast as our fingers could go? Only to find out that there's really not a new curriculum? :glare:

(Making fun of myself there, the last thing I need is a new curriculum, yet I perked right up at your title! :001_huh:)

I actually avoided clicking on it earlier because I do NOT need anymore temptations. Then I gave in and peeked inside, just out of curiosity.... :001_rolleyes: HILARIOUS!!! I did see its first mention in the other thread and was like :smilielol5:

EEK! YES it is a joke, and I better jump in here QUICK and say that the idea was not original with me, but I couldn't remember who said it or which curricula they put in the title, so I re-invented it spur of the moment because it just came to mind and flew out my fingers without another thought....so enjoy the laugh and don't send the plagiarism police after me! LOL

Jamie

Oh, of course. You pick religion of your choice or secular. You can have it digital or print AND you get to choose what style of handwriting it comes with.

It also integrates WTM and CM into one.

Wow....that's my kind of curriculum. :D I'd finally be satisfied and happy with my curriculum choice. Can s.o. just tell them out there that we need a curriculum like that? Maybe, they'd hurry and start getting things done...:smilielol5:

Sonja

Homeschooling JUST ONE - ds 9

But does it come with a video? And is it pick-up-and-go? Can children of every age use it totally independently, and is it under $20? If yes to all of the above, please mail me just the workbooks. I'm going to try to teach it without the TMs.
This is all funny, but this struck me as just too funny! :lol:

I'll take a hard copy! Does it come with the foreign languages of your choice as well? Does it go up through college? Can I get a Master's degree through this program?

:tongue_smilie::001_smile::lol:

And does it come with all the read-alouds included?

I'll take it!! (Coming from someone who has struggled mightily with exactly these 4 combined curriculums... which two shall I combine together for this year... is my usual question!) :lurk5:

Brenda