Menu

we joined the church!

ktgrok

I know I've gone on and on about how awesome our new church is, but you guys were some of the only ones that "get it" in my life. Well, today we joined and became official members! If anyone wants to see the service they did do a nice introduction for each of us (which we supplied information for) and you can see us "in person", lol. The recording is here - we are introduced at about the 41 minute mark - scroll down to the December 5th date and you have to click on the photo of the church to the left of the date, NOT the blue highlighted text itself. That text just takes you to the bulletin (it took me forever to figure that out, lol) https://www.fccwp.org/live-stream

Some of the other members joining also started there because of the mask mandate being taken seriously. And today at the start of the service it was announced that due to the expected spike with holiday travel and gatherings, omicron, etc etc masks are going to be required indoors until at least mid January, at which point there will be another council meeting to discuss if it needs to be extended, based on what is going on. I love that they are proactive! And after the welcome ceremony the pastor offered hugs or elbow bumps, your choice. And when we sat back down a volunteer brought us hand sanitizer to use. 

Then we had a nice lunch and pumpkin pie and made crafts after church - really cool crafts! 

So happy 🙂

Edited by ktgrok
  • Like 28