Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

I mean… I was a lot more open to baring my belly in the 90’s. What I find interesting is that now that oak has been removed from almost every 1990’s kitchen, it’s back in style… in just a different enough finish and shape to ensure they’re not from the 90’s. 

IMG_0696.jpeg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_0671.jpeg

Can confirm that birds do this!!!

Last year, we were at our local zoo observing the hornbills. DD likes to make friends with every bird she meets and is exceptionally good at it.

The hornbills had some dead mice in their enclosure, and when a bird picked one up, DD said, "Wow, what a nice mouse!" The hornbill looked at her, threw the mouse down, and then picked it up to show her again. She praised him again, and he paraded around with it and showed it off some more, throwing it down and picking it up. They went back and forth with this for quite a while.

Birds are show-offs. 🙂 

Edited by MercyA
  • Like 10

9 hours ago, Terabith said:

IMG_3819.jpeg

I thought surely she was going to cast Daniel Day Lewis or Kevin Costner only to discover that they wouldn't have to age themselves at all and be shocked at how old we've all become.

I also have to wonder, after his charade unravels at the end, does she really want to take on more student debt after spending the last 30 years paying off her own?

I guess the rain outside is being reflected in my outlook this morning 😄

• Haha 5