Menu

Favorite no underwire bra?

mommyoffive

What are you favorite no underwire bras?  I need some new bras and I think I want to go with no underwire ones.   Other than nursing bras, I pretty much have always had underwire bras.

What are you favorite no underwire bras?   Are they for home or going out and about? 

I haven't worn underwire in 20+ years. Around the house and for everyday wear, I wear a cotton bralette/cami/shelf bra (Hanes or FOTL). If I'm dressing more nicely/going out, I wear a Bali Comfort Revolution. I got it fairly cheaply at Kohls but Amazon has them as well. 

Edited by alisoncooks
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, alisoncooks said:

I haven't worn underwire in 20+ years. Around the house and for everyday wear, I wear a cotton bralette/cami/shelf bra (Hanes or FOTL). If I'm dressing more nicely/going out, I wear a Bali Comfort Revolution. I got it fairly cheaply at Kohls but Amazon has them as well. 

I love the Bali comfort revolution. So comfy!

1 minute ago, MercyA said:

Hanes Perfect Coverage ComfortFlex Fit for every day, at home and out. Comfy and inexpensive.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XNC7QLI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

This.

I tried one earlier this year when I grabbed about 4 different bras to replace some of my aging ones.  It has been the only bra in my life that I haven't wanted to take off as soon as I could.

• Like 1

Warners makes one that is excellent. About $13 at Walmart and $22 at Target for the same thing, but under different names just because. They only go through D I think. Let me see if I can find one. 

Ok Walmart carried more sizes but are almost totally out of stock. https://www.target.com/p/simply-perfect-by-warner-s-women-s-cooling-wire-free-bra-rm3281t/-/A-50186356?preselect=49163028#lnk=sametab

Edited by Brittany1116

Any suggestions for the larger books crowd? On ThirdLove.com, which I haven’t been willing to pay for…I’m a 34F. Is there a less expensive wire-free alternative for those of us with larger books? I do wear shelf-bra camis at home but they don’t work well for leaving the house. Not enough support and nowhere near enough coverage. 🙈

1 hour ago, knittingmomof3 said:

Any suggestions for the larger books crowd? On ThirdLove.com, which I haven’t been willing to pay for…I’m a 34F. Is there a less expensive wire-free alternative for those of us with larger books? I do wear shelf-bra camis at home but they don’t work well for leaving the house. Not enough support and nowhere near enough coverage. 🙈

The one I linked above has great support and I am a 38DD/DDD.  Another option is a Glamorize Sports bra....separate cups and traditional back hook style

4 hours ago, HomeAgain said:

This.

I tried one earlier this year when I grabbed about 4 different bras to replace some of my aging ones.  It has been the only bra in my life that I haven't wanted to take off as soon as I could.

I have a couple too, and even compared to some more expensive wireless bras I have, they are more comfortable, and don’t show under clothes.