Menu

Just had to tell someone!!

~ Congratulations ~ I'm glad you are happy about it. My oldest daughter is married and I thoroughly enjoy seeing them have the wonderful life they have together.Also, having a grandchild is a great joy. I feel that by having my daughter married I have not lost a daughter but gained a son-in-law and a granddaughter. ;)

March is such a pretty time of year. It is getting warmer by then.

Oh, congratulations. Having a daughter in law is wonderful. My son got married almost 2 years ago and they are just now expecting their first baby in a few weeks. I love Heather. And what is so precious is she calls my dh and I mom and dad. Is that so sweet. I will only have 3 daughter in laws by the time all is said and done and I hope the next 2 I get will be as wonderful as Heather. I have 1 son in law and I love him to pieces as well. I hope and pray the rest of our children (10) of them will marry spouses as wonderful as the first 2 did. Can you imagine 9 son in laws though? I wonder what that will be like!!:001_smile: