Menu

Thought this might brighten someone's day :)

Dicentra

My DD likes to play around with harmonies and make new arrangements for things, particularly hymns as they lend themselves so well to variations on arrangement.  She was playing around with her new keyboard and some arranging over the holidays and came up with this.  It's just recorded at home so the levels aren't optimized and there's no fancy producing 🙂 but I thought it might brighten someone's day.

Hope you enjoy it!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Lovely! I accidentally started it playing in two different tabs at slightly different times, and it sounded pretty cool that way, too.

Edited to add that I read it as "she likes to play around with harmonicas" and I was waiting and waiting . . . 

Edited by katilac
  • Haha 5

Thanks, all!  As performance opportunities have been drastically cut due to COVID, she's been focusing more on composition and arranging.  She got word a few months back that a piece she composed for orchestra took 2nd place nationally in the Canada Music Week Student Composer competition (19+ age category) so she was pretty excited about that. 🙂

I'm glad it brightened a few folks' day!

• Like 2