Menu

List of curriculum in pdf format

LANGUAGE ARTS:

MATH:

• Ronit Bird

HISTORY:

• Biblioplan

MISC:

• Evan Moore has lots of their books available as e-books.  (A subscription to their service may be more cost-effective, depending on how many of their products you use).
  • Likewise, Critical Thinking Co. has e-books, though I hear that they aren't the easiest to use.

OP,  you might also search for posts by @Hunter as she's been collecting educational pdfs.

Edited by domestic_engineer
More ideas
  • Like 1

Beast Academy books are available in pdf? I can't see on their website where to purchase them as such. Or are you referring to the online subscription?

WTM's materials seem to all be available in pdf - reading, writing, grammar, math, history (except the texts for high school history, but the study guides are).

Lively Latin

Elemental Science (but additional books are required)

• Like 1

High school level biology experiments (serious labs; not “fun” labs for younger ages.). “The Illustrated Guide to Home Biology Experiments”. https://www.thehomescientist.com/manuals/Illustrated_Guide_to_Home_Biology_Experiments.pdf

High school level chemistry experiments.  “The Illustrated Guide to Home Chemistry Experiments.” https://zookeepersblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/illustrated-guide-to-home-chemistry-experiments.pdf

These can also be purchased in book form if you don’t like working from a screen.  The pdfs are free.

Edited by Garga
  • Like 3

The Website teacherspayteachers.com has curric for sale to download as pdfs,  however, most of it is designed for classroom teachers to use. I personally used it to find a few guides on writing different types of essays.

There’s a lot on the website for most subjects.  It’s worth mentioning this as a resource that can be a good supplement to homeschoolers.

Edited by Garga
  • Like 1

Schoolhouseteachers is a subscription site to classes of all kinds. Many are PDFs to print. But you can't buy individual classes. It's a subscription. And many are video or a combination of both print and video courses. 

Thinking Tree / Dyslexia Games has a lot if their material and journals in PDF. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lulalu said:

Yes I have searched. Most seem to be lists of free. I really want to know what all is in pdf format. 

So, to clarify, you're looking for PDFs from major curriculum publishers?  (Or like Beast, where the entire content is online?).  Because there are lots of "homegrown" ones too, like ....

• Ellen McHenry
  • Barefoot meandering (Wayfayers & ELTL & Quark Science)
  • Brookdale house publishing

Another idea .... check past threads for when people were trying to decide what to buy from the "Ultimate Bundle" sales each May .... oh, those were the days of being overwhelmed!

ideas come in spurts
  • Like 2

SCIENCE:

• Pandia Press
  • Be Naturally Curious
  • American Chemical Society has middle school curriculum (free)

MISC:

• Scholastic has many of their teacher materials as e-books that come as a plain PDF (unlike Critical Thinking Co.)
  • Simply Charlotte Mason 

ELA:

• Rooted in Language

• Like 2

1 hour ago, domestic_engineer said:

So, to clarify, you're looking for PDFs from major curriculum publishers?  (Or like Beast, where the entire content is online?).  Because there are lots of "homegrown" ones too, like ....

PDF or digital content. Major or homegrown too. Also, where content is online is ok too. It took 4 months for a package to arrive here with all this mess right now. So I need to rethink stuff for next year. 

• Sad 1

• Christian Liberty Press
  • Visual Latin

you’re pass the “learn to read” stage, right?

you could also search here for content that used to be on CurrClick  (Miquon used to be on CurrClick but now seems to be nowhere.  Sentence Family used to be available there, and I don’t know if you can find it elsewhere as a pdf)

• 3 weeks later...

Print Path handwriting is designed by an occupational therapist, on PDF and on Teacher's Pay Teachers for a very reasonable price. We have had more success with it than ANY other handwriting with my kid who likely has dysgraphia. Starts with a book for upper case, another for lowercase, another for numbers. We did a page of lowercase and a page of numbers per day. Then the more advanced levels have smaller spacing, include phonics practice, etc. 

For Phonics there are worksheet bundles on Teachers Pay Teachers in the FairyPoppins store that we really liked. Best of all, the pictures were identifiable! Seems like most phonics worksheets I spend more time trying to figure out what the picture is of than teaching phonics. 

For music:

Hoffman Academy (Pdf/video)

Prodigies music (PDF/video)

Piano Pronto (PDF/audio files) 

Piano Adventures (core books and  some supplements)

Piano Maestro (app, some songs available as PDFs)

Music K-8.com (recorder, school music, choir-PDF/audio files)

Lots of stuff on Teachers pay teachers (especially for recorder, school music, drumming, some piano and strings) 

Piano Book Club (monthly e-book subscription, supplements) 

Piano Game Club(monthly PDF files subscription, supplemental)

Mayron Cole Piano Method (PDF, some audio, available free online, but a pain to print) 

Right here at Well Trained Mind....

Story of the World
Math Facts that Stick Series

ProgressivePhonics.com (free pdf phonics and handwriting prgram)

PrintPath (handwriting program at Teachers Pay Teachers)

Science of Ancient Egypt by Dr. Dave's Science

Experimenting With the Vikings (Free 56 page Unit Study combining science and learning about the Vikings)

All of Ellen McHenry's Basement Unit Studies (most of which are on science topics).