Menu

Need lighthearted TV shows to binge watch

MEmama

5 hours ago, PeterPan said:

Any more tv I've missed in the last 10 years that I should be seeing? The trailers for those look hilarious. :biggrin:

I rarely watch sitcoms, I find them incredibly boring. But those two were fun.

Sometimes they start well, like New Girl, but then just get boring.  I'll try thinking of some other ones I really liked

• Like 1

My kids really enjoyed Sabrina.

Not a tv show:

TOGO, with William Dafoe.  Time magazine called it the greatest untold animal story.  Togo was a little sled dog (48lbs)  - he ran 264 miles of the diptheria run when he was 12. (balto ran 55 miles.)  

Edited by gardenmom5
link
  • Like 1

We started watching Brooklyn 99–omg YES!!! It’s hilarious and exactly what we need. 🙂

On my own I’m watching Veep and on Sunday I watched all 6 episodes of a new Netflix show called Feel Good (can I admit I did very little else but binge watch tv?). 

I wish Modern Family was available from season one on. I think it would be fun to rewatch with DS. Anything that good with 11 seasons would see us through for awhile. Lol. Looking forward to checking off the list of other shows everyone has recommended!