Menu

Funny conversation with a teen boy in the grocery store

Ginevra

I'm impressed that he asked!  My DH usually just Facetimes me and pans the camera across the aisle until I say, "Stop! Grab that right there. No, right *there*!"

Last week, I had him stop into Ulta on the way home. I texted him a pic of exactly what I wanted. He said he walked into the store and up to a sales associate, held up his phone and said "I need this." LOL. 😂 

• Like 8
  • Haha 19

4 hours ago, alisoncooks said:

I'm impressed that he asked!  My DH usually just Facetimes me and pans the camera across the aisle until I say, "Stop! Grab that right there. No, right *there*!"

Last week, I had him stop into Ulta on the way home. I texted him a pic of exactly what I wanted. He said he walked into the store and up to a sales associate, held up his phone and said "I need this." LOL. 😂 

This reminds me of Nate Bargatze's ordering coffee for his wife at Starbucks. He slays me!

Edited by Angie in VA
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, alisoncooks said:

I've done this at Auto Zone with a text from DH lol! It worked well 🙂

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Momto6inIN said:

I've done this at Auto Zone with a text from DH lol! It worked well 🙂

My BIL told me about a time when his wife had surgery and he went for the groceries. He said one thing on the list was “pumice.” He had no idea what that meant and thought it might be a spice. So he asked someone, while standing in the spice aisle. 😂 (It turned out she meant a stick for cleaning water stains from the toilet, though the person who helped him guessed she wanted the smooth-foot-callouses kind.) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 6/30/2019 at 12:15 PM, Pink and Green Mom said:

LOL!  Reminds me of the commercial where the wife sends the husband to pick up "a bunch of asparagus" and he loads the whole cart with asparagus....

The opposite happened to me last week.  I asked for a "bunch" of asparagus.  Apparently it was not bunched at the store, you just took what you wanted and paid by the pound.  Dh brought 6 stalks.  6.  What am I supposed to do with 6 stalks?  

• Haha 1