Menu

[UPDATE - Dagny it ... isn't (oops!) and yet more pictures] -- Help me name our new kitten

milovany

I guess because this old thread was bumped, I must update everyone to say .... Dagny didn't stick.  We tried it for a week, but it never felt all the way right.  We tossed around numerous other names for another week, and finally, it came to me (and everyone liked it) - Midge.  She's definitely Midge. The name is unofficially short for Margaret Ann Elizabeth Jane, from which I know it's difficult to pull the nickname Midge; the longer moniker is more of a laughing-at-myself reference to how I don't like using actual people names for pets.  Midge is used rarely enough on a human baby that it doesn't count as a people name; but Margaret and Ann and Elizabeth and Jane do count.  I went overboard the other way.  

Photos: (1) Her official kitten portrait (ha), (2) She likes to be comfortable when sleeping (is that comfortable?!), and (3) She loves exploring anything and everything. 

Cat - Midge-2 2.11.19.JPG

Cat - Midge-6 2.26.19.JPG

Cat - Midge-7 2.26.19.JPG

Edited by milovany
  • Like 16
  • Haha 2