Menu

Favorite Peanut Butter/Chocolate Desserts

umsami

2 hours ago, Chris in VA said:

We just made Peanut Blossoms, my favorite Christmas cookie--you can make a version just by sticking a chocolate kiss in a fresh from the oven pb cookie. 

This is what I was going to recommend, but we sometimes use mini Reese's PB Cups instead of a kiss.  So much yum!  I bought pb cups yesterday for just that thing!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, KungFuPanda said:

You could make a chocolate bundt cake with a ring of little Reese’s cups in the middle with the filling and a peanut butter glaze drizzled in top. 

7 hours ago, WendyLady said:

This is what I was going to recommend, but we sometimes use mini Reese's PB Cups instead of a kiss.  So much yum!  I bought pb cups yesterday for just that thing!

If I did that the Reese's cups would never make it on the cookies or cake.  Yum - I love those things.

Edited by Kassia
  • Haha 1

So Publix (local grocery store) had Haagen-Dazs on sale....buy one, get one.  So, I bought their chocolate peanut butter ice cream, and made the Better Homes & Garden's one bowl chocolate cake to go with it.  Success! 

I plan on making a few of these recipes, though, when i go to my Mom's for Christmas. 🙂

• Like 1