Menu

Hulu is 99 cents/month

gingersmom

2 minutes ago, Mergath said:

It's only for new and returning subscribers who haven't had Hulu for at least one year. Canceling and then signing up again won't work. 

She said you could sign up with a new email address?  Does that not work either?

Just now, DawnM said:

She said you could sign up with a new email address?  Does that not work either?

Oh, I see. I missed the new email address part. I have a toddler trying to climb on my head while I'm reading this, lol.

It might work, but if you're using the same credit/debit card it might not let you. I guess someone will have to try it and report back.

• Like 1

Yeah, I broached the idea of switching it with dh who was like, no. He watches a LOT of TV and movies while he works (he has a job where he works at home nights, from the sofa, with long stretches where he needs to be overseeing things but not working that hard). So he gets to decide.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Just Kate said:

I tried through Ebates but the 99 cent offer wasn’t available. 

I had trouble with it too.  After you click through Ebates, go to the top corner and click on the Hulu icon.  It'll take you to the 99cent offer.   

Edited by Starfish