Menu

I finished my book!!

AmandaVT

I don't know if anyone remembers, but I posted a couple of months ago, stuck on the final chapter of a kids book I was writing with a friend. We finished, edited and as of today, it's published! In paperback at least, still working on kindle formatting. Thank you to those who gave me a little nudge. It's a Minecraft adventure book and we're halfway through the second one. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1724840118/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1535141537&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=the+way+home+minecraft&dpPl=1&dpID=41krdCFiEUL&ref=plSrch

As soon as it's up and running on Kindle, I want to do a kindle promotion for the Hive. Hopefully next week, so anyone here with kiddos that like Minecraft and have a Kindle will be able to read for free. ?

Edited by AmandaVT
  • Like 19

12 minutes ago, hjffkj said:

Congrats! That is very exciting.  

I'm in the home stretch of finishing my children's book. My deadline for myself is Aug 31. Then it gets sent to my editor.

Please post when you're done! What is it about? 

Angie - great idea. I will, thank you!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AmandaVT said:

Please post when you're done! What is it about? 

Angie - great idea. I will, thank you!

I'll will post it once I decide what to do with it. I'd really like to avoid the self publishing route but we'll see how it plays out.

It is a picture book about a little girl meeting the Greek gods.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BarbecueMom said:

Awesome!  What age range is this good for?  My kids are running out of Minecraft books to re-read, let alone new stuff.  It sounds right up their alley!

Elementary school. It's a chapter book, 142 pages. I'll attach a screenshot of the first page so you can get a feel for the reading level. I've taken about a million of them today, trying to get the formatting right for kindle! 

1324309114_ScreenShot2018-08-25at10_51_32AM.thumb.png.647ef0e427c9c51293c3b7c4095f66ec.png

• Like 1