Menu

I totaled my car...

MedicMom

I had one in January. I was pretty well healed from that and then this happened. I don’t think I really hit my head that hard, but it was enough to make me throw up repeatedly.

It was a totally crappy day.

Throwing up repeatedly is not that mild. I had one a year and a half ago. I do wish I had been treated for it. I had assumed my muddled thinking and slow reaction were just "from the shock." In retrospect, it was likely a mild concussion and I had headaches for weeks.

Hope your healing is quick and uneventful.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Like 3

What a crappy awful day.  I guess I'm grateful for it (???) if somehow it ends up benefitting your health.  Awful lot of "coincidences" there for what I hope ends up to be an amazing catch and a chance to improve your health.  At the same time it is so scary to have a major accident and with kiddos.  Been there.  It's emotionally exhausting.  <3 Get some rest tonight.  ((Hugs))

That's a lot to take in.

Rest & sleep. Doctors are always the worst taking their own advice - don't know about paramedics! :)

As far as the liver issue, can this be addressed with dietary changes? As depressing as it may be to find out, I agree with Selkie that it is a blessing they made a mistake. At least you can work on this now and hopefully reverse some of it.

Bed. Rest. Chicken Soup!

:grouphug:

• Like 1

I had one in January. I was pretty well healed from that and then this happened. I don’t think I really hit my head that hard, but it was enough to make me throw up repeatedly.

It was a totally crappy day.

Do you think the vomiting is from the head injury or could it be that liver processes are getting overwhelmed? Have you vomited before the head injury as well - perhaps thinking "bad pizza" or something similar?