Menu

Simple things you never saw going wrong.

BlsdMama

We usually use thin toilet paper - Scott 1000.  'Tis the time to have our septic emptied so I decided to go all out - Kirkland Premium, thank you very much.

THREE clogged potties this week.  My kids are used to using a LOT apparently to make up for the thinness.

Sigh.

:eek:  :blink:  :P

• Like 7

Oh gosh, this reminds me.

When DD was learning to manage her own toileting I taught her to look at the paper after a BM wipe and if it had any brown on it, wipe with another one. 

What could I have been thinking?

I had to add a second point.

If you use more than 5, flush the toilet before continuing.

• Like 2

I'd move before I'd use Scotts. My dh bought that stuff. It was horrible. I just donated it (six years later) to a building that needed it. We use Charmin. This is our second house with a septic tank. No problems yet. Please, no problems ever. 

:iagree:  :iagree:  :iagree:

My mom brags about not having had the septic cleaned in XX years all because she uses Scott.... I'd pony up the $$ just to NOT use Scott brand.  Sharmin Strong is all we use.  I'll cut corners on soaps, paper towels, cleaning products (I can make a bottle of concentrated all purpose last a year if needed) but I will not use cheap TP.