Menu

Where to donate rosaries/Catholic items? Harvey victims?

Hi all,

it is time for me to finally do something with my parents' treasures...they had many Catholic items: rosaries, a few medals...I could donate them to a local Catholic Church, but then I got to thinking about Catholic victims in Houston who may have lost many of their own rosaries, etc. 

I would gladly ship items I have if I knew who might be collecting them in the area. Has anyone heard of any such collections?     If not for Harvey victims, anyone else?

Thank you!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/when-disaster-relief-brings-anything-but-relief/

Not saying to not donate them to Harvrey victims, I would just be concerned that they will rot on a shelf somewhere.

I definitely understand this one!  And I am glad they addressed the issue on this, as I have often feared this does happen.

I know I don't want to add to this type of disaster and sending money does seem to be the best thing at this time.  Thanks for reminding all of us about our donations.  I had never seen the news coverage on this...thanks for your reply!

• Like 1