Menu

Terror Incidents (Yes, Multiple Possibly) in London

Valley Girl

An FYI for those following the news, you may want to check your favorite station. Apparently a trio of incidents have happened in London, including one at London Bridge. There a van has plowed into pedestrians. There are reports of gunfire (from police?) and stabbings. Things are pretty mixed up at this point, so I don't want to post specific details as things often change as events are clarified.

Edited by Reluctant Homeschooler
  • Like 1

I just saw something that said the police aren't sure if the incidents are related or not. The situation is fluid.I only posted because there have been more than a few times when I've seen something here first as I don't usually have the news on. Again, just an FYI for people who want to check things out on their own.

• Like 1

6 innocent victims​ are dead. 3 Radical Islamic Terrorists are dead. Sunday Ariana Grande and other performers will do a benefit concert for the victims​ of the Manchester concert attack in Manchester

Sent from my SM-G355M using Tapatalk