Menu

Where is the cheapest place to buy Singapore math?

TCoppock

I just purchased Singapore Math from Rainbow resource. I wanted to buy used to save money, but realized I would pay more for shipping if I bought bits and pieces than if I bought the whole package. Rainbow resource has the workbooks and textbooks around $1.00 cheaper than anywhere else I looked. HTH.

Wendi

I only buy them used if the price plus shipping is cheaper than I can get it from Rainbow. I only buy from Rainbow when we need enough to get their free shipping. Since we already have the texts all the way up to 6B, I won't be buying any bundles on that. However, I'm going to check out these links in case they sell the later Singapore maths in bundles.

• 7 months later...

The best price I found was with Rainbow also. I didn't look at the bundles though. Also Rainbow sometimes participates in local conventions and homeschool events, so you can get what you need with no shipping even if you don't buy enough to qualify for their free shipping.

Has anyone here bought from SGBOX? The bundle has workbooks as 2a-1 & 2a-2. One I got has only 1 workbook for 2A. Also there were no pictures of the books itself.

Appears the Rainbow Resource website does not work. It keeps giving me a fatal error.

I always phone my orders into Rainbow.